• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

OT gets really annoying when it comes to PopGAF. You'd think a bunch of guys who devote hours out of their day to debating the daily dealings of video game publishers, comic book characters, and talking cartoon ponies could learn to accept that some people like Pop music and are fans of the culture that surrounds it.

But this new trend some of y'all have adopted, of intentionally trolling OT? It's annoying too.

Stop it, sistren.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
the trolling in the OT is really odd, I mean those threads work on ATRL because the chances of your bait working there are pretty high.
The best you can get in OT is some sexist joke which in turn will make yall fume instead of giving you kiis

iRNPddmQvM5bQ.gif

Partition

Banned
applause is like 1 year old today

~time flies~

a year ago i was being dragged to the P I T S by Kyon (r.i.p.) for standing up for that song.
what a ~strange~ year it's been

Taylor just confirmed, it's a Yahoo livestream next Monday. 5pm ET/2pm PT, whatever that is in real time I cba. Y'all better be perchedT for the single of the year.

I don't know how Iggy's fans managed to unearth this old clip, but it's on Youtube now, and I bet it won't stay there for too long.

Iggy Azalea - Nothing Like Me

Are you sure you don't mean Iggy's enemies
2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif

No. 7 on the UK iTunes chart is pretty good for an indie debut, I'm glad the album of the year is taking flight.

iOUAa8HIbjULS.gif

And Queen Ella Henderson will debut her new song Glow tomorrow, I'm ready for her second consecutive number one. I'm sure you'll all be acquainted with her soon, the US always being a few months behind. Didn't Rather Be start gaining momentum there in like, June?
o-ELLA-HENDERSON-570.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I hope we get a proper WANEGBTG summer anthem out of it at least. We haven't had anything since Call Me Maybe/WANE... and I want one so bad.

OT gets really annoying when it comes to PopGAF. You'd think a bunch of guys who devote hours out of their day to debating the daily dealings of video game publishers, comic book characters, and talking cartoon ponies could learn to accept that some people like Pop music and are fans of the culture that surrounds it.

But this new trend some of y'all have adopted, of intentionally trolling OT? It's annoying too.

Stop it, sistren.

That said, everything Crumpet posts makes my sides hurt. Niece is way too fierce for her own good

"can you just end your life"

"it means "permanently ban her" you cracker"

--deceased--

royalan

I just want to remind everyone that Broke With Flop Taste was supposed to come out in 2011

At this rate, we'll get the PopGAFCast quicker.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This Bitch
At least we'll get new music inbetween though

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
yeah, new azealia music is always guaranteed quality

Azealia_Banks_-_ATM_Jam.png

One misstep among an otherwise stellar discography
Everybody's faves have put out a shit song or two in their career (or two good songs among a discography of shit if you stan taylor)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Stop it, sistren.

this

like *snort* i can't believe u babies take britney spears seriously *posts in thread showing off collection of 200 animu figurines*

Bladenic

One misstep among an otherwise stellar discography
Everybody's faves have put out a shit song or two in their career (or two good songs among a discography of shit if you stan taylor)

what stellar discography LMAO

a strong EP, 1-2 good songs on a huge 20 track mixtape, and a decent song (Yung Rapunxel) does not a stellar discography make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom