• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Are you sure about that?

And that's just the first verse. Girl gone.

*Yawn*

Let me know when Xtina writes a song about some dude's freakin scarf.

itHTaB1pEtCl4.gif

B-Dex

Beep Me 911 when Xtina writes a song called Stay Stay Stay.

itHTaB1pEtCl4.gif

How about we discuss Xtina when she manages to stay on the chart? She isn't even on TV in a rotating chair anymore. She's prepping to birth another child to beat. Which seems she already started doing with noise pollution.

At least she has a somewhat legitimate reason to look like a whale for the time being.

ALSO, my friend had floor tickets to her last tour decades ago and said she was trash. Couldn't sing and the show was a snoozefest.

At least my fav can still have a tour in support of her "flop" album and make money off of it. Launch a new fragrance. Put out a jazz album. Etc....

royalan

How about we discuss Xtina when she manages to stay on the chart? She isn't even on TV in a rotating chair anymore. She's prepping to birth another child to beat. Which seems she already started doing with noise pollution.

At least she has a somewhat legitimate reason to look like a whale for the time being.

Making fun of a pregnant woman for her weight?

Not surprised

Meanwhile, let's not discuss my fave's ability to stay on a chart. She accomplished that feat at a time when it was much harder.

Bladenic

I like All About You.

I like Best Mistake.

Heard OctaHate for the first time, liked it a lot.

About to listen to LP1 for the first time. Bless.

Today is a good day for new tunes.

Edit: omg just heard this unreleased HAIM song. It's amazing.

When We Were Young

Zutroy

Yass Hilary!

Yass Ella!

She's from Xfactor? This entire time I've been bopping to an Xfactor finalist? Fffuu

She got put out just after midway when the judges picked the rat James Arthur over her. It's also the same time when I stopped watching X-Factor.

[E] Yass Lights too!

OMG. Ella Henderson's "Glow" is everything. :love: The video is good, but nothing special. I'm glad she has a new song out, because I'm done with "Ghost".

Hilary Duff's "All About You" is a cute little bop. It should have been the first single, tbh.

Jessie Ware's "Say You Love Me" is damn good. You go girl. Slay.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it's great but it's not as good as Tough Love

i agree, it's not very jessie. is it the song written by ed sheeran?

Yeah, this is the Sheeran song. You can tell.

I like how stripped-back it is, it's very different.

I prefer Tough Love too, but I can see why this is the song they're going with to sell the album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
No tea, no shade but I do feel Say You Love Me would be better with someone like Swift singing it. Sheeran isn't a good match for Ware

5%28190%29.png

R8 collab deets:
“I got a song on her album already, but I’m tryna get some more,” he said. “It’s a ballad. It’s not like anything you’ve ever heard from me before. Some new ****. New sound. Might have me here for the next 30 [summers].”
A DJ Mustard ballad would be very interesting. It would gel with the idea that R8 is going to be very different to her previous albums. Sounds like they haven't finalised the track list tho, hmm.

And Imogen Heap's album, Sparks, is now streaming on the NPR website.

Touchdown

Banned
Yikes...

It's like she's stuck in an Instagram vortex. She literally just poses and eye-fucks the camera the entire time. My biggest pop music pet peeve. It's too bad coz her voice is amazing.

It's so cheesy I like it.....
ibv5dtnkuUox5V.png

Her awkward movements remind me so much of Mimi.
ibv5dtnkuUox5V.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
That. Stupid. Ponytail.

And I was expecting better choreo.

And did she do the same poses she did in the Problem video? Bye.

Otherwise okay video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom