• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Banks, I'm pretty sure I must own over half her album at this point. Girl, has nobody ever told you to hold back a little? Goddess has zero hype from me because there's going to be a ton of songs I've heard before.

Then again the last third of this year is crowded for me: Ella Henderson, Jhene Aiko, Banks, Tinashe, Jesus Ware, iamamiwhoami, Tove Lo, and Taylord. Also likely: Florrie, Charli XCX and probably Rih... If anyone is doing anything that means that I won't want to spend money on them, I'm happy. I hope that nobody else releases anything, I'm a poor student and I haven't sold my soul yet :(

I probably need to prioritise or something, idk.

I didn't know until recently that Florence is also pencilled in for an October release as well, I wonder when we're going to get the first rumblings of that.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Banks will likely suffer the same fate as Charli where their debut album is really good but met with a more lukewarm reception because half of it is already out there
Ha sophmore effort will slay and set the world on fire tho

She's coming.

Buyj1pqIQAAP6Cr.jpg

royalan

Miley (NSFW?). What. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but really?

Really.

Miley Cyrus Stole Nicki Minaj’s Butt And Made It White (Yup)

Ugh, people really need to calm the fuck down, this crying "Racism!" at every damn thing ain't cute anymore.

EVERYONE knows that's Miley Cyrus' face.

EVERYONE knows that's Nicki Minaj's ass.

NOBODY is fooled here. If you're aware enough to know that's Miley Cyrus' face on Nicki Minaj's ass then there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for you not to know that this is clearly a joke.

Iconic album art gets lampooned ALL THE TIME. People really need to cut it with this shit.

cory64

Ugh, people really need to calm the fuck down, this crying "Racism!" at every damn thing ain't cute anymore.

NOBODY is fooled here. If you're aware enough to know that's Miley Cyrus' face on Nicki Minaj's ass then there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for you not to know that this is clearly a joke.

Iconic album art gets lampooned ALL THE TIME. People really need to cut it with this shit.
Yup. EVERYONE has made a parody of this image (Nicki her iconicness), no point in getting worked up over some fun photoshop.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual

Um, I never said it was racism. I just think she's a moron. Calm your shit.

Oh look, it's you... doing this again. Does it get tiring playing Captain Save 'Em all the time? I'd swear you were seanspeed if I didn't know better.
iC3rLhpUd7kR6.gif

royalan

Oh look, it's you... doing this again. Does it get tiring playing Captain Save 'Em all the time? I'd swear you were seanspeed if I didn't know better.
iC3rLhpUd7kR6.gif

Sis, don't try it when I've been fighting the good fight in all them damn race threads that have been popping up in OT lately (while you couldn't be bothered, btw).

I call it how I see it. And on this? People need to learn when to let shit go.

Trigger

Mau ®;124909934 said:
Listening to RED in anticipation to Her lead single.

All Too Well... :weeps:

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well.

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

Completely agreed.

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well.

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night.
We dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well, yeah.

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
State of Grace is still so...

ilRizPrh7Qmah.gif

I was looking at the Speak Now singles. Was Enchanted never made a single????????
Why must Taylor pay dust to her BEST songs :,(

Styles

I look forward to the day Taylor Swift writes a song that's not about a boy.

BeyonceRingTheAlarm.gif

A Place In This World
Invisible
Tied Together With A Smile
Mary's Song
The Outside
I'm Only Me When I'm with You
Change
Breathe
The Best Day
Come In With The Rain
Never Grow Up
Long Live
Innocent
The Lucky One
Safe and Sound
Eyes Open

We good?

thumb-drama-filled-life-yeah-hot-britney-spears-ugly-6652.jpg

Mau ®

Stefan™;124930568 said:
A Place In This World
Invisible
Mary's Song
The Outside
Change
Breathe
The Best Day
Come In With The Rain
Never Grow Up
Long Live
Innocent
The Lucky One
Safe and Sound
Eyes Open

We good?

Let ha know!!

royalan

Stefan™;124930568 said:
A Place In This World
Invisible
Mary's Song
The Outside
Change
Breathe
The Best Day
Come In With The Rain
Never Grow Up
Long Live
Innocent
The Lucky One
Safe and Sound
Eyes Open

We good?

....sis, I'm not even a T-Swift fan and even I know there are lies in this post.

Get yourself together.

And what's the problem with that? Sorry our faves don't regular consult Live Journal for lyric inspiration.

Are you sure about that?

I know there's hurt, I know there's pain,
But people change, Lord knows I've been no saint
In my own way, regret choices I've made
How do I say I'm sorry? How do I say I'm sorry?

And that's just the first verse. Girl gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom