• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
10561791_10152765307049574_141323757006863000_n.jpg

Basura. Why are they using these hideous newspaper templates?

hihihi

This is fucking awful, what happened to that gorgeous portrait with her standing above him? Gaga niece!

There's still a chance, we just finished dinner and are waiting on dessert

Please Allah, give me strength and wakefulness

Ps. Soulsis's Rihsus playlist ain't half bad. That track list pleases me

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Why does the countdown clock on Taylor's site say 11 minutes instead of 1 hr 11 mins? Isn't this thing at 5pm?

EDIT: The Yahoo countdown is correct.

cory64

Gaga might be releasing a song on iTunes at midnight, bless.

Will be a fun diversion from Taylor's inevitable #1 tomorrow. lol
The Flawless remix from 3 internet years ago would still be charting higher than whatever Gaga puts out. Good thing Bey's not in it for the money.

A Tony Bennett song or...?

Of course, it's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love." I assume it's because the album is up for pre-order tomorrow so it'd be pretty customary.

The Flawless remix from 3 internet years ago would still be charting higher than whatever Gaga puts out. Good thing Bey's not in it for the money.

Both my faves are about the art and not the sales (unless the sales are good then fuck art what is it anyway lemme get dat coin instead)

Don't think I've ever listened to a true Charli song, but judging by I Love It and her dank verse in Fancy I don't think it's worth the price of admission for me. :/

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;125993450 said:
Bet ya'll feel foolish thinking it would rip off Problem.

This is a bop!

it kind of does sound like problem tho, kiiii

it has the 'duh duh duh' repetition at the end of the lines

it even has a rap section

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Don't think I've ever listened to a true Charli song, but judging by I Love It and her dank verse in Fancy I don't think it's worth the price of admission for me. :/

Soulscribe I'm a very recent Charli fan, try her best song imo:

Nuclear Seasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGmM2l39LEs

Though I don't get why everyone's freaking out over Break The Rules it's not very good. It's very....... juvenile to sum it up. And please don't compare Charli to Avril, Charli's wayyyyyyyyy better

10561791_10152765307049574_141323757006863000_n.jpg

Basura. Why are they using these hideous newspaper templates?

hihihi

I honestly thought you were joking/ tossing some shade and had possibly photoshopped that as a joke but GOOD GRIEF I just saw this on her official Facebook page, it's real :mad:
I'd say I was surprised but with the way this whole mess of an era's been going this horrendous trash cover fits right in! :mad:

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GAGA?????

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
where are you guys watching Taylor's song premiere? All I can find is previews from days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom