• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

There's only one solo written song on the album. MESS!

xKU1PSw.jpg

RIP Nathan Chapman ;__;

Swizzle's "Shake It Off" is so much more fun than Mooriah's version, but Moorriah's version will stand the test of time.

Quote me in 10 years.

will probably buy Tay's album this weekend

No sheeran?

he was busy giving jesus ware her breakthrough hit

anyway, this is clearly going to be as far from country and guitars as you can get, look at those co-writers. this is pop shit, leaning towards the electronic end of the spectrum

edit: oh maybe not electronic although the immi song will be, i forget which producer is which because they're not pretty girls

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I need to know when the promo singles are dropping. Tell us, Lord.
I'd imagine something like 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, and 10/20. Did we get four or five songs last time?

And I wonder if she'll surprise release something for her country fans at some point. Last time she very much played both genres. I can't see her completely giving up country...

The self-penned track may be country but that's it.

We have yet to receive any deets on the *physical-exclusive* deluxe bonus tracks, and there are three of those, so it's plausible that they could be more guitar-twangy fare.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
The self-penned track may be country but that's it.

We have yet to receive any deets on the *physical-exclusive* deluxe bonus tracks, and there are three of those, so it's plausible that they could be more guitar-twangy fare.
I realize that. I'm talking more like an entirely separate thing that we would have no idea about at this point -- an EP or something completely separate from the "completely pop" 1989.

I realize that. I'm talking more like an entirely separate thing that we would have no idea about at this point -- an EP or something completely separate from the "completely pop" 1989.

Ohhhhh, I see. It would be interesting if she did that. I doubt it though. :/

And the deluxe bonus tracks are actually up on UK iTunes, if someone could tell me how to check co-writers on those I could do that.

Also Tinashe's album is coming out on Jesus Ware Day so be perched for that too I guess.

Touchdown

Banned
Well at least not everyone in the video is white like most of her previous work. This aint Nashville anymore. If she wants to be accepted in the pop world her videos need to display more diversity.

nickirunczuvw.gif

Touchdown

Banned
YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! ;lakjds;fkjsd;lk

yassr9zkqh5uyk.gif

She does her best work when she's alone and jaded. Y'all!!!!!!!. First she dropped Dupri and now Cannon. Her 2nd butterfly era is upon us.

iJIKLUsHSsl5m.gif

YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! ;lakjds;fkjsd;lk

yassr9zkqh5uyk.gif

She does her best work when she's alone and jaded. Y'all!!!!!!!. First she dropped Dupri and now Cannon. Her 2nd butterfly era is upon us.

iJIKLUsHSsl5m.gif
yassr9zkqh5uyk.gif

SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND PREPARE TO FLY
FOR YOU HAVE BECOME A BUTTERFLY

Your faves aren't ready. With pre-cum Cannon, Germ du Piss, two extended sacrificial rites on infant lamb flesh, and
hopefully 25 pounds of Injur-iah era body fat
out of the picture, no one is safe from her FLAWLESS REIGN TO BE

iJIKLUsHSsl5m.gif

----

image.php

why hello there~

Touchdown

Banned
A day to celebrate!!! That Charlie basic song that even Beyonce could have written, that new Shake It
Rip
Off Swiftness and a Cannon Carey split. Exciting stuff.

iJIKLUsHSsl5m.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
coming for charli xcxsus when her DEBUT alber has better critic writeups than EVERY alber your fave has SQUEEZED OUT in the last DECADE AND A HALF

ahh.gif

Touchdown

Banned
coming for charli xcxsus when her DEBUT alber has better critic writeups than EVERY alber your fave has SQUEEZED OUT in the last DECADE AND A HALF

ahh.gif

TBH I don't really know ha. I do know that she wrote that Iconic pop song that bopped for a minute. I might change my mind after a few more listens but I doubt it.

ibh9cE2ZTnFHuF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom