• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
preach, don't forget Boom Clap(back your faves) and maybe even Fancy as a bonus track
310230f4.gif

at glasto she did this absolutely RIDICULOUS and AMAZING version of fancy. it slayed. hopefully she records it.

Servbot24

Banned
Break The Rules is too much

Even if the only good songs on Sucker are Boom Clap, SuperLove and Break the Rules it would be in the top 5 Albers of the year

But it's not. It's going to slay.

Your faves are done. Finished. Charlisus has scalped them and left their ragged wigs in the street.

for some reason i thought boom clap was not supposed to be on there

also why can't Taylor just make "Enchanted" over and over :(

Made a Rihanna playlist that appeals to my sensibilities, made into a full length LP. #NVAYNVYA

1) Russian Roulette
2) Umbrella (ft. Jay-Z)
3) Where Have You Been
4) Hard (ft. Guest)
5) Rude Boy
6) Do Ya Thang
7) Man Down
8) Diamonds
9) What's My Name (ft. Dank)
10) Loveeee Song (ft. Future)
11) Don't Stop The Music
12) Breakin' Dishes
13) Only Girl (In the World)
14) Take A Bow
15) We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris)

Songs that almost made it on: No Love Allowed, Complicated, Hate That I Love You, Cockiness.... this bitch has a lot of songs. :O

"Break The Rules" does nothing for me. It's no "Boom Clap", tbh. And, that album cover is a total ripoff of the "My Life Would Suck Without You" cover. Kelly Clarkson, ha impact.

Now I'm back to anxiously awaiting Taylor Swift's new single, which will no doubt be good.

Tgaghg...

Break the rules seems to build up to something epic before the chorus, but then it's just eh.

Imma go push over a magazine rack now.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Calvin Harris just posted a topless video of the ice challenge 🙏

Damn hes getting ripped

Kiiing a bit at the contrast between him a gaga though.
Fairly certain I have the bin Calvin used

Aguila

#ICONIC
The BTW cover, the ARTPOP cover, and now this.

Does she purposefully choose the ugliest promo pictures from each era to use as album covers smh

Mau ®

Made a Rihanna playlist that appeals to my sensibilities, made into a full length LP. #NVAYNVYA

1) Russian Roulette
2) Umbrella (ft. Jay-Z)
3) Where Have You Been
4) Hard (ft. Guest)
5) Rude Boy
6) Do Ya Thang
7) Man Down
8) Diamonds
9) What's My Name (ft. Dank)
10) Loveeee Song (ft. Future)
11) Don't Stop The Music
12) Breakin' Dishes
13) Only Girl (In the World)
14) Take A Bow
15) We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris)

Songs that almost made it on: No Love Allowed, Complicated, Hate That I Love You, Cockiness.... this bitch has a lot of songs. :O

This is actually a really good list :O

Sans the opening song. TRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom