• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Made a Rihanna playlist that appeals to my sensibilities, made into a full length LP. #NVAYNVYA

1) Russian Roulette
2) Umbrella (ft. Jay-Z)
3) Where Have You Been
4) Hard (ft. Guest)
5) Rude Boy
6) Do Ya Thang
7) Man Down
8) Diamonds
9) What's My Name (ft. Dank)
10) Loveeee Song (ft. Future)
11) Don't Stop The Music
12) Breakin' Dishes
13) Only Girl (In the World)
14) Take A Bow
15) We Found Love (ft. Calvin Harris)

Songs that almost made it on: No Love Allowed, Complicated, Hate That I Love You, Cockiness.... this bitch has a lot of songs. :O

Oh nice! I'll check some of these out later
At least I was finally able to get that Rih playlist even though it's from an unexpected source :eyes:

Vazduh

Taylor's song is OK.

q5Ipx4O.gif

I use.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;125996198 said:
nnnnn

Wait! There's a few songs missing in there. Don't do it just yeT *.*

haha was hoping you'd pick up on that mild shade XD
I'll wait for your complete exhaustive list Mau, I wanna give Rih a fair shot with R8 on the horizon ;)

enigmatic_alex44

I didn't like the song that much.

me neither. Both of today's new offerings weren't great, but Charli's was a bit better. Taylor's too awkward to pull off fierce (unless she's purposely awkward, no clue I don't follow her music or career)

SaintZ

Taylor's "omg you guys, I dance so awkwardly, i love cats and popular girls are bleurgh" schtick is annoying too. She tries too hard to be relatable.

The video was kinda cute I guess. She looks good when she's dressed in black but the rest... not so much.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Taylor's "omg you guys, I dance so awkwardly, i love cats and popular girls are bleurgh" schtick is annoying too. She tries too hard to be relatable.

I think a lot of young girls can relate to that tho :x

Taylor serves to balance out the raunchy/sex-loaded side of pop tbh

I'm surprised you guys are lukewarm on it. The song and video are cute, and deliver her trademark manufactured infectiousness much more credibly than did the pungent WANGBAIT.

I won't skip stations when it comes on/10.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Still perched for 1989 her opus
I doubt I'll enjoy 1989 more than Red. The entirety of that era aside from maybe some
all
of the single choices was flawless. The promo photography alone was stunning.

I am really liking "Shake It Off," but it's also a little more generic than Red's pop efforts. I could see 1989 being a very transitional record and safe.

Then again, maybe I'll be wrong and it'll blow me away. Who knows.

cory64

This Is How We Don't is the better embarrassingly white song.

WANEGBT is the better lead single.

What does this add to society?

Well I enjoyed that eternally more than We Are Never Ever Ever Appealing To Soulscribe, though it might be one of those situations (like Happy) where I thought it was cute until it became ubiquitous and started getting all in my face and following me home. If the only way for me to hear this is voluntarily and can thus portion my Taylor Swift exposure, I think I might say I like this song a year from now.

Either way it doesn't matter what I say because she will sell planets worth, something none of my faves can understand

cory64

If this is an actual smash it will go from cute to kill it with fire very fast.

Should have been Break it Off to go with Break Free and Break the Rules

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh
The first minute I thought the song was building into something I was gonna like and that Tay was gonna make me eat my words.

Shame about the rest of the song, maybe next time deary
ibuMGovJxELjgV.gif

cory64

DIAMONDS
Your Body
Work Bitch
We Can't Stop
Applause
WANEGBT
Roar
Shake It Off

Rih still having the best lead single of the past two years

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SECOND ONLY TO LAST THURSDAY

yassr9zkqh5uyk.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Chile Applause should be on the top of that list, certainly on top of We Cant Stop and Your Shoddy.
Where would you rank Drunk In Love tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom