• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
featuring Kesha

God I remember when that song came out and people were like "I think that's Katy Perry!" and then they were like "wait nevermind it's some hew that couldn't even muster a feature credit." Then Tik Tok happened and people were like "hew" because they hadn't heard of her given the lack of feature credit on said song. But SHE SHOWED THEM

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
RUDE CONTESSA ‏@ZeeFuckingBanks 4h
@TwitterMusic @charli_xcx Do you like Azealia's new song 'Heavy Metal and Reflective'? #AskCharliXCX

CHARLI XCX
‏@charli_xcx
.@ZeeFuckingBanks yeah it’s my fav since 212 i think :)p
Rihanna Lately ‏@RihannaLately 36m
@charli_xcx Would you like to work with Rihanna? #AskCharliXCX.

CHARLI XCX
‏@charli_xcx
.@RihannaLately of course, she’s next level
Crash Updates ‏@godlygomez 27m
#askCharliXCX would you like to work with Marina again? ��

CHARLI XCX
‏@charli_xcx
.@godlygomez of course, she’s a bubblegum princess and i luv her :)

Stan a bit Charli
Kiiing a bit at her doing a twitter Q&A that's trending worldwide yet she only answered 9 questions

Mau ®

I wouldn't mind a Charli-written song for Rih.

Though I don't think her style is what Rih is looking for. Then again I don't know how R8 is gonna sound at all...

Mau ®

The NFL has narrowed down the list of potential performers for the 2015 Super Bowl to three candidates: Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Coldplay.

Take it with a grain of salt tho.

I've been saying all along Coldplay is gonna get it. They have an album coming out early next year AND a tour.

Bye at Rih doing the SB.

Double bye at Perra

Bladenic

Mau ®;126157013 said:

I've been saying all along Coldplay is gonna get it. They have an album coming out early next year AND a tour.

Bye at Rih doing the SB.

Double bye at Perra

didnt they just release an album?

Mau ®;126157013 said:

Bye at Rih doing the SB.

Double bye at Perra

OMG I would looooooove Coldplay at the SB :')!!!!

Partition

Banned
Mau ®;126160502 said:
There's another one of the way *.*

Another turd to add to their collection I guess.

Maybe Coldplay will conquer the Max Martin horn trend with their next album, now that they have dabbled in the late EDM trend?

Mau ®

Rih was seen with Drake at a NYC club.

I see you Rih. Now that Chris Martin has moved on to SUPERIOR BEAUTY Jennifer Lawrence, you've gone back to Aubrey. Oh well, this time record a Take Care 2.0/What's My Name 2.0 and then dump him if you must.

Mau ®;126157013 said:

Bye at Rih doing the SB.

Double bye at Perra

You don't want Rihanna doing it? It might be terrible or it might elevate her status as a performer.

probably terrible though, assuming she sings live

Mau ®

Chris Martin is an exciting dude if he has been able to score dates with Rihanna and the even more beautiful Jennifer Lawrence.

Also, they have stadium anthems for days. I can already see "Fix You" becoming a RELIGIOUS moment WW. *.*

Mau ®;126163793 said:
She is more beautiful tho. I ain't lying.

She isnt, but that's neither here nor there.

And Chris Martin is hella charming. He's cute and articulate and goofy and talented. Any girl (or otherwise) would be lucky to have him. I wish I had him. Ugh.

Styles

She still got it

cattura2sjzjz.png
cattura2sjzjz.png
cattura3hvuo9.png

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Coldplay are fucking awful live though. I still have ptsd from their olympic closing ceremony antics
I'd say Perra would be more likely than Rih because Rih is more risque and maybe too provocative for the SB audience, but then Bey was up on that stage gyrating across the floor so who knows. Much rather Rih than Perra though, at least the former can hold it together for a single song without sounding like she's dying

Honestly Taylor is probably the best fit for it. She reaches a bigger audience with the country crowd and is even more family friendly than Perra is

It's been more than 24 hours since SIO dropped and Lord's iTunes gap continues to get wider.

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

Also, the song clocked 9m AI on Monday, in its first 8 hours

ibyEne9InBxciR.gif

I still don't believe it will do 600k; waiting for Billboard to give us some tea based on actual numbers

Matt_

Billboard is infuriating. Why don't they just have a section on their website where it shows articles to do with the various charts? The chart archives are crap if you can't find the articles with the numbers behind them

Good. I may take on picture when I go but I'll never understand why people pay a bucket load of money to go see the live performance of an artist only to watch the entire show through a 5" screen.
Just pay attention and buy the tour dvd which has better angles sound and everything

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
mouldplay would be an awful choice for the SB halftime

their aural ambien would send the entire stadium to sleep before the second half

Mau ®

How much would the SB want from the tour profits?

Even if they charge, say, 5%, they could be looking at $7M if you take it from the Diamonds World Tour gross. It can only be higher with Coldplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom