• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Shake it off, shake it off

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

I wish I had the coins to purchase this masterpiece.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't know why i called it change the rules earlier

possibly i was bopping too hard to it when i wrote the post

I'm such a star
Queen Boulevard
Blaze through the dark
Never stop that's how we ride
Coming up until we die

ibtwIHr5Z72koV.gif

i don't know why i called it change the rules earlier

possibly i was bopping too hard to it when i wrote the post

I'm such a star
Queen Boulevard
Blaze through the dark
Never stop that's how we ride
Coming up until we die

Perfection tbh.

Poor Lord having her trash lead single so overshadowed by this modern day pop masterpiece.

Aaliyah, please, this is green envy
Why must you taunt me, girl?
Aaliyah, please, oh this is green envy

With every move you make
You know you've got him transfixed
But you can't get past me, Aaliyah
I won't fall for your tricks

There's no stopping him
As the beat rolls on
I watch from afar
And watch you sing along

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Aaliyah, please, this is green envy
Aaliyah, please, oh this is green envy

With every move you make
You know you've got him transfixed
But you can't get past me, Aaliyah
I won't fall for your tricks

There's no stopping him
As the beat rolls on
I watch from afar
And watch you sing along

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

Best song of 2014 (or was it 2013? Still applies though)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
And Fuck Me Anaconda is fucking awful jesus christ. Sounds like some talent less fuck tried to mash up some songs and got bored half way through

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's
Real country ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
Now that bang bang bang,
I let him hit it 'cause he slang Cocaine
He toss my salad like his name Romaine
And when we done, I make him buy me romaine
I'm on some dumb shit

never knew Anaconda was a lyrical masterpiece

giphy.gif

Listened to Anaconda and Shake it Off during my workout today... what kind of Walmart shopper mess

Imma need a fave or two to get me out of this rut. When is Slaytina coming back to play?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;126297194 said:
Alex *.*

The Rih playlist is done. When I get home later I'll send it to you.

oh awesome Mau! :D

such perfect timing too it's my birthday today, I'll think of it as a gift <333

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;126305504 said:
OMG

Happy bday bruh!!

Thannnkssss!!!!!!!! :D Love that I'm a LEO and only 4 days apart from my fave Madonna in Birthday dates, it's fate ^__________^

oh hot damn I'm trying to register for Spotify Canada and it's giving me issues atm. I *think* I just got sent an invite? Let me go take another stab at it

ROBYN ROBYN ROBYN

The Swedish songbird says she's finishing a new solo EP after making a mini-album with the acclaimed Norwegian producers

I’ve been working on this EP with Markus [Jägerstedt], who’s in my band, and a producer by the name of Christian Falk, who is this Swedish guy that I worked with for many years, since I was like 15 — we worked on my first album, even. He tragically and very sadly passed away two weeks ago. He was sick for a while before he died, and that’s also one of the reasons I wanted to make sure that we got that material out there, before he actually disappeared from the face of this earth. So he was able to be a part of that a little bit before he went. It’s also changed the songs a little bit, me and Markus are still working on it. It’s going to be strange, but very healing, to finish the record without Christian. But it’s really nice to be able to play material that’s not finished, and I think that’s a lot of how it used to be back in the day. I was in the studio with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis a couple of months ago, and they told me that’s how a lot of the stuff they did with the Time happened. They played it live and they saw how people reacted to it, and they changed the set and stuff.

ROBYN ROBYN ROBYN

giphy.gif

Majmun

Rihanna is a billion times more attractive than Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer actually looks pretty basic compared to rih.

enigmatic_alex44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom