• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

tumblr_lf3902rSga1qdivhxo1_400.jpg

Bladenic

That is legit touching. I also loved that video of the Dalai Lana with her fans that SaintZ posted. Such genuinely nice people who clearly know who got them to where they are now.

T10 Sales Peaks in the SS era, in thousands:

Elton John’s Candle in the Wind 1997/The Way You Look Tonight 3400
Flo Rida’s Right Round 636
Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You 632
Taylor Swift’s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 623
Kesha’s Tik Tok 610
Taylor Swift’s I Knew You Were Trouble 582
Bruno Mars’s Grenade 559
Katy Perry’s Roar 557
Taylor Swift’s Shake it Off 544
Gotye & Kimbra’s Somebody that I Used to Know 542

iefrQuNXtBynH.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Candle In The Wind sold 3.4 million in one week?
44245a77.gif

Diana her power.
But seriously, isn't it the most sold song in history? By a big margin too
Its the second best selling single of all time at 33M, after a christmas song

fMuXg9B.gif

btw popgaf needs more gifs of gizelle from pokemon, she was the original #badbitch

Giselle was fucking E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

She made me want a
graveler.gif

As I recall, my original anime-addled brain went for this team in Pokemon Blue:
blastoise.gif
golem.gif
starmie.gif
wigglytuff.gif
ninetales.gif
raichu.gif

It was flaw-free tho, slay slay slaaaaay
(looking at it it's also fairly gay lol)

Bladenic

Giselle was fucking E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

She made me want a
graveler.gif

As I recall, my original anime-addled brain went for this team in Pokemon Blue:
blastoise.gif
golem.gif
starmie.gif
wigglytuff.gif
ninetales.gif
raichu.gif

It was flaw-free tho, slay slay slaaaaay
(looking at it it's also fairly gay lol)

good team minus that fat pink thing and blastoise instead of queen venusaur

i dont see whats gay about it tho, minus again the fat pink vagina

Kyon would be proud lol.

I am DEAD at BANKS album leaking. I knew it was going to happen too, so now I'm gonna go fish.

However Kimbra's album slays on every ground. I haven't even completed it but so far

Teen Heart
90's Music
Miracle
Caroline
Rescue Him

Are bops!

Grizzo

So I was at the gym today and I heard a solo version of Katy Perry's California Gurls (so no Snoop verse at all).

They just replaced his parts with an instrumental break and those "Califooooorniaaaaa" that can normally be heard at the end of the song.

Didn't know it existed, so it was kinda cool to hear it.

Alrus

So I was at the gym today and I heard a solo version of Katy Perry's California Gurls (so no Snoop verse at all).

They just replaced his parts with an instrumental break and those "Califooooorniaaaaa" that can normally be heard at the end of the song.

Didn't know it existed, so it was kinda cool to hear it.

That happens relatively often. There was a radio mix of "The Way I are" (Timbaland song) where the last verse by a random rapper was cut and replaced by Keri Hilson moaning.

Also heard a "Price Tag" version where BoB's verse is cut for some Jessie J humming for some reason.

Never really understood the point of those tbh... Make the songs sound unfinished.

cory64

That happens relatively often. There was a radio mix of "The Way I are" (Timbaland song) where the last verse by a random rapper was cut and replaced by Keri Hilson moaning.

Also heard a "Price Tag" version where BoB's verse is cut for some Jessie J humming for some reason.

Never really understood the point of those tbh... Make the songs sound unfinished.
because white parents

Whenever I say 'Rihanna hasn't released anything music-wise in 2014' I get reminded of the existence of CRTFY.

Congratulations to Shakira, your man is hot, why wouldn't you want to carry his beautiful children?

iDxDtgWxpQy8r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom