• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we take a moment to discuss how flawless Mine is?

beyonce-mine.gif

Up until that flop Aubrey joins in.

Grizzo

So, tomorrow is the big day, Tinashe is playing in Paris!

tumblr_n2yygs1e5f1rkcnwuo2_500.gif

tumblr_n2yygs1e5f1rkcnwuo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n2yygs1e5f1rkcnwuo1_500.gif

I can hardly wait. Hope she's gonna give us a good preview of her debut album and play the best songs of her two mixtapes.
(even though I don't like her new single with A$ap Rocky)

That happens relatively often. There was a radio mix of "The Way I are" (Timbaland song) where the last verse by a random rapper was cut and replaced by Keri Hilson moaning.

Also heard a "Price Tag" version where BoB's verse is cut for some Jessie J humming for some reason.

Never really understood the point of those tbh... Make the songs sound unfinished.

oh I know, I'm usually a sucker for those "rare" solo version! I didn't know a solo version of California Gurls had been made. Weird, because Snoop's verse really add to the song. However, The Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha without Busta Rhymes' verse sounds pretty cool.

Also, I only listen to Beyoncé's Drunk In Love without the Jay-Z verse because I really don't like it (but it's a fanmade version, so... not that great).

I still don't get why rappers have to be injected everywhere they don't belong

iRyoKOrYT2F1A.gif
Mass market appeal... so the songs can chart on multiple charts.
I hate it and that Alicia Keys song is the most obvious example of why it sucks. The male rap artist = verse, female vocalist = chorus trope is so fucking boring.

Mau ®;127450538 said:
Katy is already Sam's Fag Hag. He moves quick.

I bet he's using her to meet Rih.

From the footage it seems like he's just humoring her gay thirst by being present. She thinks she's secured the WeHo vote by putting her arm on his shoulders but he's giving me awkward acquaintance body language. It was like when my best friend decided I was gay before I did and kept suggesting we go to the Gap.

Mau ®

From the footage it seems like he's just humoring her gay thirst by being present. She thinks she's secured the WeHo vote by putting her arm on his shoulders but he's giving me awkward acquaintance body language. It was like when my best friend decided I was gay before I did and kept suggesting we go to the Gap.

Dat body language analysis doe.

Check your PMs dude *.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

he's probably just nervous, being in the presence of the mother perrysa

Vitanimus

Fashion!
Looking good and feeling fine
Looking good and feeling fine

Fashion!
Step into the room
Like it's a catwalk
Fashion!
Singing to the tune
Just to keep them talking
Fashion!