• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
iEWlwQnxveoR7.gif

which one is the bird

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
throwing britney under the bus after one bad album

likely threw his homosexuality under the bus after one bad D too

a mess

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
all i need is for roy to say that there'll never be a blackout 2.0 and i can sleep assured that britney's next alber will be her best

RubyFaith

I haven't watched an award show in years but I just watched a few performances from the VMAs just now. BEYONCE IS A FUCKING BEAST. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HER AS A PERSON BUT YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT HER ***FLAWLESSNESS AS A PERFORMER. SHE TEARS THE STAGE UP WHENEVER SHE STEPS ON IT WHETHER IT'S THE SAME ROUTINE OR SHE'S FUCKING WINGING IT, SHE'S NOT GONNA HALF ASS IT. THE WOMAN IS ON POINT AND HER BODY IS 10/10 WOULD WORSHIP. OF COURSE SOMETIMES SHIT GO DOWN WHEN THERE'S A BILLION DOLLARS ON AN ELEVATOR.

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif

I haven't watched an award in years show but I just watched a few performances from the VMAs just now. BEYONCE IS A FUCKING BEAST. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HER AS A PERSON BUT YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT HER ***FLAWLESSNESS AS A PERFORMER. SHE TEARS THE STAGE UP WHENEVER SHE STEPS ON IT WHETHER IT'S THE SAME ROUTINE OR SHE'S FUCKING WINGING IT, SHE'S NOT GONNA HALF ASS IT. THE WOMAN IS ON POINT AND HER BODY IS 10/10 WOULD WORSHIP. OF COURSE SOMETIMES SHIT GO DOWN WHEN THERE'S A BILLION DOLLARS ON AN ELEVATOR.

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif

Seconded, thirded, fourthded, fifthded, sixthded, and seventhfded.

*twerks madly in her honor*

3phemeral

I haven't watched an award in years show but I just watched a few performances from the VMAs just now. BEYONCE IS A FUCKING BEAST. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HER AS A PERSON BUT YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT HER ***FLAWLESSNESS AS A PERFORMER. SHE TEARS THE STAGE UP WHENEVER SHE STEPS ON IT WHETHER IT'S THE SAME ROUTINE OR SHE'S FUCKING WINGING IT, SHE'S NOT GONNA HALF ASS IT. THE WOMAN IS ON POINT AND HER BODY IS 10/10 WOULD WORSHIP. OF COURSE SOMETIMES SHIT GO DOWN WHEN THERE'S A BILLION DOLLARS ON AN ELEVATOR.

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif

I don't get when people complain about her doing the same the same routine. It's part of her branding; what people associate with her image. Repetition makes the public think you own and/or originated it. Also, people love the familiar, reliable, consistent flawlessness she gives.

RubyFaith

I'm glad I got that out of my system. I have a cousin currently living with me who HATES Beyonce. She calls her fake, a "ok" singer, doesn't deserve the praise, etc etc and yet she stans Nicki. I like Nicki but why weren't you calling her out on those lace front wigs while you were dragging Beyonce for her weave? I cain't deal.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm glad I got that out of my system. I have a cousin currently living with me who HATES Beyonce. She calls her fake, a "ok" singer, doesn't deserve the praise, etc etc and yet she stans Nicki. I like Nicki but why weren't you calling her out on those lace front wigs while you were dragging Beyonce for her weave? I cain't deal.

tell Roy its time for him to move out

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
"beyonce? beyonce?"

"are you happy to be in paris? are you happy to be in paris?"

"beyonce?"

*partition starts*

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

cory64

I haven't watched an award show in years but I just watched a few performances from the VMAs just now. BEYONCE IS A FUCKING BEAST. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE HER AS A PERSON BUT YOU CAN'T DISCREDIT HER ***FLAWLESSNESS AS A PERFORMER. SHE TEARS THE STAGE UP WHENEVER SHE STEPS ON IT WHETHER IT'S THE SAME ROUTINE OR SHE'S FUCKING WINGING IT, SHE'S NOT GONNA HALF ASS IT. THE WOMAN IS ON POINT AND HER BODY IS 10/10 WOULD WORSHIP. OF COURSE SOMETIMES SHIT GO DOWN WHEN THERE'S A BILLION DOLLARS ON AN ELEVATOR.

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif
the lies, where?

King B shut that show DOWN

Touchdown

Banned

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif

ok well damn girl i see u

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think my song 5 might have become my favourite HAIM song at some point?

ig9XVTHbU2flp.gif

gather them

RubyFaith

I was actually hating on Shake It Off when it first came out until I saw the performance on the VMAs. The song is really fun to dance to. Damn.

botty

Banned
why is Shake It Off still #1 on itunes?
this pop era of hers is really going to slay, isn't it?

icPndEvgpH03q.gif

Because shit has buoyancy. Luckily the world is only using her LOCAL ass temporarily as they await Adele and Rihnanny. Poor Taylor, having to drag her vagina back to Max Martin and Shellback for another hit.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

The decay from Speak Now is so real. When was the last time The Local got a grammy? Will they even invite her to the show when she has less writing on 198Nein? All of this considered, I am guessing her Receipt Stans are enjoying this new error.

royalan

Now I don't have to question
Where you were last night
Cuz I already know what you will say
I already know you'll lie
But I can't be mad at ya
Cuz there's something that you don't know
That when you are gone I do my own thing
And I'll catch a bone while you're dogging me

Trigger

Taylor bring POP-GAF back together. Her power.

With this new soccer mom jumpsuit look, she'll never top Red's iconography and styling unfortunately.

Shake It Off is a better single than anything from that putrid album, though.

I have faith she'll top RED in every way.
I'll pretend that outfit from the the VMAs didn't happen.

cory64

In 2 days the masses will descend upon the greatest music festival in the northeast to witness god of music Kanye West

irvnlhC2dGHkz.gif

I am unfortunately not attending, but I saw Him in 2012 and my life was altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom