• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mau ®;127669168 said:
"My Everything" will ensure she has enough hits for now til' Q2 2015.

By then she'll be putting the finishing touches on Ari3. Truly the new Rihanna *.* Even any Rihanna album doesn't as many bops back to back as "My Everything".

Agreed. lol

cory64

Mau ®;127669168 said:
"My Everything" will ensure she has enough hits for now til' Q2 2015.

By then she'll be putting the finishing touches on Ari3. Truly the new Rihanna *.* Even any Rihanna album doesn't as many bops back to back as "My Everything".
Bookmarking this for your reaction to R8. OTX better be ready to document her launch.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I like Gwen. I hope she has a big comeback soon
But sis, Maroon 5 is not the way

Touchdown

Banned
Wait at Maroon 5 covering the 90's iconic smash Sex and Candy. It's a little slower than the original. An absolute mess.

tumblr_mh7n527X2u1qm14m9o5_250.gif

Yado

And the only solution was to stand and fight
And my body was bruised and I was set alight
But you came over me like some holy rite
And although I was burning, you're the only light
Only if for a night

iCwxDPHf91mUe.gif

Most of her music is shit but the good songs are really good.
c3ed7b23.gif

botty

Banned
I can't wait for Ariana's 15 minutes of fame to be over. I know that's mean ;___; but I'm not sorry :O

I trailed your ass from my thread where you made that unnecessary comment. You can't wait for Ariana's 15 minutes to be over? Well, bitch... keep waiting cause she's just getting started:

Top Global Streaming artist combined
Top global digital artist
Problem had the 2nd biggest debut this year (fucking taylor)
Three songs from My Everything charted in the top 10 concurrently
She recently matched a record by the Male Katy Perry

I'm guessing you'll be waiting a bit longer than 15 minutes.

Totally unrelated, but some how relevant: Ariana is very pretty and not ugly like whatever you're currently stanning.

ipc6AEU78EUBr.gif

I had nice things to say about you, even with the fake bitches around here talking shit about you constantly, but you come into my thread and try to shit on Ariana?

Aren't you trying to start a music career? Oh, sis. Karma is a bitch.
iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

Vitanimus

It's tricky when
You feel someone
Has done something
On your behalf

It's slippery when
Your sense of justice
Murmurs underneath
And is asking you:

How am I going to make it right?

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

edit: botty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photosynthesize ha!

Yado

Mouth's Cradle
Who Is It
Oceania
Desired Constellation

Not one of my fave Bjork albums but it's power is not to be denied.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Vitanimus

Mouth's Cradle
Who Is It
Oceania
Desired Constellation

Not one of my fave Bjork albums but it's power is not to be denied.

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Same here! I'm listening to it now and it's a lot more catchy than I remembered it being, but it isn't really in my regular rotation. There's a sort of intimidating quality to Medulla.

Also, I've been debating buying a record player + vinyls of all my fave records (Homogenic, Vespertine, Visions, etc.) but haven't settled on a record player, so if any of you have any thoughts or own one, comments and recommendations are welcome

I trailed your ass from my thread where you made that unnecessary comment. You can't wait for Ariana's 15 minutes to be over? Well, bitch... keep waiting cause she's just getting started:

Totally unrelated, but some how relevant: Ariana is very pretty and not ugly like whatever you're currently stanning.

ipc6AEU78EUBr.gif

I had nice things to say about you, even with the fake bitches around here talking shit about you constantly, but you come into my thread and try to shit on Ariana?

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif
Ariana is gross. She's a gross person.

Why does your stanning not surprise me then~

Touchdown

Banned

ipc6AEU78EUBr.gif

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

Waiting for Smash Bros. has you actin' a mess. You need to cool your jets on Blue

ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

lu219k1u.gif

botty siS

Blue sings better than your fave, treats his fans better than your fave, has a more cleanly shaven taint than your fave, and probably looks healthier in a bikini than your protein-starved fave.

Your fave sucks.

Like your fave on Dan Schneider's syphilitic groin swamp, siT

I've been telling botty all this time that ariana is a flash in the pan and that taylor would STOMP on her like the VERMIN she is once her lead single came out

even after that, and the 150k tea he still hasn't learned

ipdqGMU2aFOoM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom