• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hfkjwhwdwfkjhks bitch I thought you had cowardly edited your drag
not for it to be placed on top of the page

ibuMGovJxELjgV.gif
I have no idea what you're talking about.

ipdqGMU2aFOoM.gif

Touchdown

Banned
lu219k1u.gif

botty siS

Blue sings better than your fave, treats his fans better than your fave, has a more cleanly shaven taint than your fave, and probably looks healthier in a bikini than your protein-starved fave.

Your fave sucks.

Like your fave on Dan Schneider's syphilitic groin swamp, siT

i6SVtpseCRu36.gif

botty

Banned

As evidenced by the fact that BEYONCE is selling worse than UNAPOLOGETIC. FYI: Rihanna's last efforts also managed to produce successful singles <- notice the "S."

iRzHANeN8sV9Z.gif

lu219k1u.gif

botty siS

Blue sings better than your fave, treats his fans better than your fave, has a more cleanly shaven taint than your fave, and probably looks healthier in a bikini than your protein-starved fave.

Your fave sucks.

Like your fave on Dan Schneider's syphilitic groin swamp, siT

The STENCH of BlueBadger's ball sweat must have you completely intoxicated if you think any of what you have just said is FACT. Stop reading from the book of Mumei, and realize that Ariana's voice is like an angelic symphony, while your fave's voice is like a fart releasing from Mariah's heavily photoshopped ASS.

The STENCH of BlueBadger's ball sweat must have you completely intoxicated if you think any of what you have just said is FACT. Stop reading from the book of Mumei, and realize that Ariana's voice is like an angelic symphony, while your fave's voice is like a fart releasing from Mariah's heavily photoshopped ASS.
Might I recommend an oral supplement of gingko biloba, because obviously your welcome sojourn from this thread has stripped your memory of what an effective DRAG looks like.

Your fave can't sustain a vocal line without running out of breath. Your fave enunciates like her trachea is filled with a lethal cocktail of Dan Schneider's goblin sperm. Your fave dresses like a slutty Barbie who's been forced into prostitution.

rsz_we_ari_ariana_grande_33429262_641_960.png

Your fave sucks.

Like your fave on Dan Schneider's chlamydial crotch muskeg, siT

h5a9tBz.gif

Fey

Banned
As evidenced by the fact that BEYONCE is selling worse than UNAPOLOGETIC. FYI: Rihanna's last efforts also managed to produce successful singles <- notice the "S."

im sending out an sos

Z216JFm.gif

botty

Banned
Might I recommend an oral supplement of gingko biloba, because obviously your welcome sojourn from this thread has stripped your memory of what an effective DRAG looks like.

Your fave can't sustain a vocal line without running out of breath. Your fave enunciates like her trachea is filled with a lethal cocktail of Dan Schneider's goblin sperm. Your fave dresses like a slutty Barbie who's been forced into prostitution.

rsz_we_ari_ariana_grande_33429262_641_960.png

Your fave sucks.

Like your fave on Dan Schneider's chlamydial crotch muskeg, siT

Ariana was admittedly nervous during that performance since it was her first time on the VMA stage. As someone who is the stanning equivalent of a JOCKEY, I am sure you know all about your fave being nervous whenever it performs at the DERBY. That is even if you haven't traded it in for glue, yet. Ariana was a lot less nervous going into BANG BANG. How suspect of you to omitting that like Mariah omitted her abortions from the divorce papers.

tZuy0HB.gif

Grizzo

Tinashe slayed me tonight.

She sung all of the songs I wanted her to sing (Stunt, Vulnerable, Midnight Sun) and she gave it all on stage. No flat notes, cool-ass dance moves and she's just drop dead gorgeous.

I talked a bit with her mom (really sweet and very proud of her daughter), bought a tee shirt which she signed, and even took a Polaroid of me and her which she signed too. Lovely girl all around. She's gonna be the next Beyoncé in a few years, I'm tellin you all (or at the very least, Ciara).

So overall, this was a great night.

SaintZ

She sung all of the songs I wanted her to sing (Stunt, Vulnerable, Midnight Sun) and she gave it all on stage. No flat notes, cool-ass dance moves and she's just drop dead gorgeous.

I talked a bit with her mom (really sweet and very proud of her daughter), bought a tee shirt which she signed, and even took a Polaroid of me and her which she signed too. Lovely girl all around. She's gonna be the next Beyoncé in a few years, I'm tellin you all (or at the very least, Ciara).

Let's hope she doesn't go the Ciara way tbh. Glad to see you had fun! Slay that polaroid tbh *.*

botty I hope you don't leave again tbh *.*

Yado

no don't say that :(

Ariana was admittedly nervous during that performance since it was her first time on the VMA stage. As someone who is the stanning equivalent of a JOCKEY, I am sure you know all about your fave being nervous whenever it performs at the DERBY. That is even if you haven't traded it in for glue, yet. Ariana was a lot less nervous going into BANG BANG. How suspect of you to omitting that like Mariah omitted her abortions from the divorce papers.

tZuy0HB.gif
tumblr_mrkuonPku21svl47mo1_400.gif

So you post a performance where she's so thoroughly outshined by JESSIE J of all people!?

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Meanwhile, in the land of polished, seasoned vocals over an hour into a set, let alone 30 seconds into a single performance...

EDIT: botty her post limit, too bad so sad

cory64

I listened to TEN by Gods Aloud, it was my first introduction to them.
Here are my fave tracks:

Biologysusallah
The Show
No Good Advice
Call The Shots
Graffiti My Soul
Swinging London Town (the Future Lovers teas slay me)
Whole Lotta Histry
The Promise
Sexy No No No
On The Metro
Sound of the Underground

this is a VERY dense collection but I was lightly slayed

I listened to TEN by Gods Aloud, it was my first introduction to them.
Here are my fave tracks:

Biologysusallah
The Show
No Good Advice
Call The Shots
Graffiti My Soul
Swinging London Town (the Future Lovers teas slay me)
Whole Lotta Histry
The Promise
Sexy No No No
On The Metro
Sound of the Underground

this is a VERY dense collection but I was lightly slayed

It's fucking amazing isn't it. It was also my introduction to them.

We have the same fave tracks <3

The Show is probably their best.

oop

Prince definitely hasn’t lost his sense of timing. After the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, he announced that he will release two new albums on Sept. 30. They will be his first in four years. There will be a solo record, Art Official Age, and one called Plectrumelectrum featuring 3rdEyeGirl, his all-female ensemble.
The music blogosphere erupted. Prince, who only started using Twitter a year ago, stoked expectations by releasing Clouds, the first track from Art Official Age on SoundCloud. This from a guy who refused to release his last album online and declared, “The Internet is completely over.”

Then again, perhaps it was a slow week for music writers. Prince hasn’t made a really good album in decades. As far as I’m concerned, the last was 1994’s delightfully lewd Come, on which he wisely jettisoned the rappers he had previously enlisted to sound more current. Prince didn’t need those guys. Along with being an angelic singer and playing guitar, bass, keyboards, and drums, the Purple One could hold his own as an MC.

This is not to say that Prince hasn’t recorded some fine songs since then. His George Clintonesque-cover of Sheryl Crow’s Everyday Is a Winding Road on 1999&#8242;s Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic was a minor classic. Cinnamon Girl on 2004&#8242;s Musicology was a worthy addition to the royal canon. But none of Prince’s albums in the past two decades can compare to his first nine, ranging from For You in 1978 to 1987&#8242;s magisterial Sign o’ the Times. (I’m also partial to Lovesexy, which was rejected by critics and album buyers when it was released in 1988, but that’s debate for another time.)

Prince, now 56, survives and prospers because he is a phenomenal live performer. He can fill concert halls. He is in constant demand to play private parties for the super-wealthy. And when called upon, he can deliver a transcendent performance for a national television audience, as he did at the Super Bowl in 2007, setting a high bar for subsequent acts like the grandfatherly Bruce Springsteen and Beyoncé, who was chilly and mechanical in comparison with her Minneapolis-born elder.

The new albums probably won’t provide anything surprising. Prince has already previewed songs from Plectrumelectrum on YouTube and the Arsenio Hall Show. They are funky and stylish and a bit generic. You expect more from someone who has upended popular music as many times as Prince did in his heyday. Clouds, the track that he released on SoundCloud this week from Art Official Age is intriguingly psychedelic, but Prince is still playing it safe.

It doesn’t matter. It’s been so long since Prince has put out a record that people are likely to pay more attention than they did in 2010 when he gave us 20Ten. (Yeah, I didn’t bother with that one either.) Surely, there will be a decent song or two on these albums. It may be second-rate Prince, but that’s still better than more musicians can offer. And he’ll still sell out shows. For an aging superstar, nothing compares 2 that.
i6rpB8JDfcRn4.gif

Where are the lies tho?

Tokubetsu

ugh yes. I've been preaching the gospel of Tinashe since Reverie. Popgaf, STOP SLEEPING

RubyFaith

Taking me higher than I've ever been before
I'm holding it back, just want to shout out, give me more
You're just a hideaway, you're just a feeling
You let my heart escape beyond the meaning
Not even I can find a way to stop the storm
Oh, baby, it's out of my control, what's going on?
But you're just a chance I take to keep on dreaming
You're just another day that keeps me breathing
Baby, I love the way that there's nothing sure
Baby, don't stop me, hide away with me some more

tumblr_miwxhn0M1E1qedb29o1_500.gif

Bladenic

Taking me higher than I've ever been before
I'm holding it back, just want to shout out, give me more
You're just a hideaway, you're just a feeling
You let my heart escape beyond the meaning
Not even I can find a way to stop the storm
Oh, baby, it's out of my control, what's going on?
But you're just a chance I take to keep on dreaming
You're just another day that keeps me breathing
Baby, I love the way that there's nothing sure
Baby, don't stop me, hide away with me some more

tumblr_miwxhn0M1E1qedb29o1_500.gif

Did popgaf Stan this song? Cuz it's amazing

cory64

2 On is my current radio jam. I want more daytime stuff from her tho, if that makes sense.

Kiesza her first two singles are 100% BOPS. Her alber will end me.

Iggy her rapping is more tolerable while drinking.

Black Widow is such a jam. A mess Iggy had to be attached to it. I give Rihta props for delivering the hook well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom