• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
it's over, she could only hold on for so long

AYDPn8K.png

ed2305b7.png

ed2305b7.png

I have a feeling it will be back at number one the following week though.

Nemesis_

Returning from the transformative metamorphic RAPTURE that is the Yeezus Tour, I am so disappointed that the Fame Kills tour never became a thing.

It would have been beyond the capacity for the human race.

enter me kanye

enter me gaga

i am ready for yuo notbit

Kim was there too but lbr who cares

Styles

Break Free is punching.

When those synths burst in the second chorus..

ivTG20Uov2ixL.gif

The line "I become who I really are" is hella distracting though.
03102c4e.gif

royalan

1) Meghan Trainor needs to go jump off a bridge. Hate her and her music.

2) I'm over iamamiwhoami. Her music all sounds the same, her videos all look the same, and it ALL bores me to tears. The DEFINITION of a Soundcloud Hoe.

3) I think I would like an entire album by Mary J Blige and Disclosure. Their sounds mesh well together. Love that new song.

2) I'm over iamamiwhoami. Her music all sounds the same, her videos all look the same, and it ALL bores me to tears. The DEFINITION of a Soundcloud Hoe.

3) I think I would like an entire album by Mary J Blige and Disclosure. Their sounds mesh well together. Love that new song.

1) Seethe a bit

2) Seethe a bit more

3) Ia. F For You is amazing. Right Now is amazing. It needs to happen.

1) Agreed

2) #Death

3) Exactly. Mary is probably going to clock Mariah's recent effort if this becomes a concept.

only 100 posts left. lets get this baby closed 2nite.
#beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce

Banks album, which was one of my most anticipated of the year, was a bit of a swift slay that tumbled down to a disappointment. Listening to it for a couple of days, I tired of it quickly.

It's so subtle and well, bland. The songs were good but definitely forgettable. I couldn't really go back and listen to them voluntarily if I had to.

I think the fact that most of the songs were out for a while really toned down the album.

Partition

Banned
Banks album, which was one of my most anticipated of the year, was a bit of a swift slay that tumbled down to a disappointment. Listening to it for a couple of days, I tired of it quickly.

It's so subtle and well, bland. The songs were good but definitely forgettable. I couldn't really go back and listen to them voluntarily if I had to.

I think the fact that most of the songs were out for a while really toned down the album.

the best songs were all the singles. the new album tracks ranged from bad to 'okay i guess'; pretty disappointing album and looks like child's play next to LP1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom