• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

2 Taylor Swift - Shake It Off 0.7688

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

royalan

So, when we finish this page in a few hours, there won't be an OTX for two more days?

OTX hasn't even been posted yet and it's already a mess. #NVAY

Vazduh

So long, OT9, it's been great.

ATJxwRx.gif

I hope that the OTX brings even more great music, more shade, more members, and finally that long-promised POPGAF podcast :D

Yes baby doll

Let's talk about Carly Rae Jepsen and the people here who were stanning for her like she had a permanent resident card. Too bad she was shipped off with Owl City after that collabo of death.

Do we predict Ariana or Iggy joining her next?

Carly Rae Jepsen continues to be a fundamental pillar of pop, regardless of how much time has passed since Her scripture was released unto the world. Take heed of Her contemplative lyrics, "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad," because only then will ye grasp the true nature of Her impact across time immemorial.

EgJTv.gif

SaintZ

Yes baby doll

Let's talk about Carly Rae Jepsen and the people here who were stanning for her like she had a permanent resident card. Too bad she was shipped off with Owl City after that collabo of death.

Do we predict Ariana or Iggy joining her next?
Both Iggy and Ariana have more than one top 10 hit tho.
Carly Rae Jepsen continues to be a fundamental pillar of pop, regardless of how much time has passed since Her scripture was released unto the world. Take heed of her contemplative lyrics, "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad," because only then will ye grasp the true nature of her impact across time immemorial.

EgJTv.gif
article-0-1aa3a7a7000abj1s.jpg

Vazduh

#raepists unite!

EgJTv.gif

Drive is everything, and so is the rest of her album (save for those Owl Shitty and Justine Bieber collabs). Can't wait for her upcoming album.

Goodnight OT9

It's been lovely meeting all you sluts you really made me feel welcome and you're probs regretting that decision lol sorry no matter how cunty I may be know it comes from a place of love and respect for my brave fellows

Xxxxxxx

They're playing Roisin Murphy in this bar reminds me of how I first heard her after joining good times

Shots fire
Anything you hear Nicki on: that's fire
You don't hear them bums on nothing, that's fire
Tell 'em catch buyer
In the Bugatti, 10 grand, one tire
Ayo Madonna (Yes, Nicki), maybe I say you original, don dada
In that, yeah Gabbana, and the, yeah Prada
We Material Girls, ain't nobody hotter
Pops collar!
See I really can't relate to your Volvo
And you can't get these shoes at the Aldo
When I let a dude go, that's his loss
I was cutting them checks, I was his boss!
Yo, I don't give a f-u
Curse nor bless you, never let them stress you
Yo, I ain't a businesswoman, I'm a business, woman!
And I'm known for giving bitches the business, woman.
tumblr_msw36xrUxz1rf2qclo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom