• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cracker Piggy Azalea is at it again

DcZO8O6.png

A re-pack for an album that released in March? Jesus H Christ, how shameless

I'm ready for Elliesus to completely outshine her

If there's a Beyonce rerelease this year I'm buying it no questions

Happy birthday to the new Queen of Pop, Beyonce Christ Carter Royalan Knowles

Outsinging, outdancing, outperforming, outbeautifying and outshining everyone's faves consistently since 2003. We all have a lot to learn from the Queen of Pop. Forever may she reign. <3

Also the clubs downtown are having a Beyonce night so I guess I'm dutty-wining with some gays tonight

so the banks album
tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

i'll buy it when it goes down in price, there are some tracks that are worth it but they're basically all the ones we've heard before

it's standard watered down alt-R&B with indie blogger cred so no doubt it'll go far and garner praise, but it's not particularly interesting. incredibly boring after a point.

never mind, iamamiwhoami's new track blue blue is coming soon and it's already on the NZ iTunes store, can't wait for it to roll out over here

gaga and bennet have a taped special airing on HSN next week, hocking their new alber. I saw the promo for it while watching a printer demo the other night.

Mau ®

Hello sistren,

OT-X is impending :)

I'll be out on business for the next 2-3 days. So if this thread does cross the 20,000 mark within that timeframe I won't be able to post OT-X until I return. I've already PM'd Modmei.

I do promise the OT will be up this weekend. I'm excited and I hope you are too :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
not me having a moment the last two days with schoolin' life

not beyonce making me feel like i can get my life back on track and sorted

well raaaaise up your glass and laugh like a motherfucker

Love Joan Rivers so much. Everybody owes it to themselves to watch her documentary on Netflix too, it's really enlightening. Taught me about work ethic and perserverence and not being codependent on other people's respect. Rest in peace you crazy funny woman. <3

33 REASONS TO LOVE BEYONCÉ
In honor of her 33rd birthday, we rounded up the things we love the most about Queen Bey.

1) Bey's incredible skill of surprising her fans—case in point: secretley dropping her entire self-titled video album announced with just one Instagram post.

2) She gave us Single Ladies—the ultimate single girl anthem.

4) Beyonce made us all squeal when she performed her entire album at the MTV VMA's while receiving the Vanguard Award. She was also joined by Jay and Blue Ivy creating the cutest onstage family moment.

6) Whether they're 'Crazy in Love' or 'Drunk in Love', she and Jay Z are the ultimate power couple.

7) Her ability to squash rumors with a single Instagram post. What divorce rumors?

11) She's a hair chamelon—and can pull off anything from cornrows to a bob.

14) Beyonce makes dancing and performing in heels look easier than breathing.

15) From her Mrs. Carter tour to the recent On the Run tour with Jay Z, Queen Bey knows how to put on a show.

16) No matter what, Beyonce will never forget her Texas Pride.

19) She made us proud to say, "I woke up like this", even if it's not always true.

24) She is the reigning Queen of hair flips/nobody can whip their hair around as fierceley as Bey.

25) Bey is generally private, but shares personal moments with fans during concerts—like she and Jay Z's wedding footage and home videos of Blue Ivy.

28) The powerful message behind her Flawless song—Beyonce sampled Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's powerful speech about feminism on her track.

29) She is everywhere from Pepsi commercials to H&M campaigns to magazine covers—yet we never manage to get sick of seeing her.

33) She is also the Queen of Awards. Beyonce is the third most-honored woman in Grammy history with 17 total awards. This year she was voted Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity as well as Time Magazine's Most Influential Person.

rude

Banned

Nah. Her hair is almost always unflattering. I disagree with a few of those others as well.

Nah. Her hair is almost always unflattering. I disagree with a few of those others as well.
Her on-stage persona, sure. But the videos from her newest album show a wide variety of fun and fierce weave action.

Blow
Haunted
etc

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
that picture never really made sense to me

was the fact that it's 6 writers and 4 producers, and 6+4 = 10, supposed to explain why run the world is 10x better than bohemian rhapsody?

i guess it was kind of unclear if so

cory64

Yellow diamonds in the light
And we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

1 writer & producer.

Oh my gosh, look at her butt
Look at her butt (Look at her butt)

Yeah, he love this fat ass
Yeah, this one is for my bitches with a fat ass in the fucking club
I said, where my fat ass big bitches in the club?

7 writers, 2 producers

B-Dex

Have y'all spilled the green tea frapp on All About that Bass yet?

Skinny shaming is the new black. The song is a cute bop though. I don't think it's really saying skinny is bad. It's just that it is only saying who cares if you're curvy guys like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom