• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Still what tho?

184a826b17.png

Guess the Mariah track with ten writers.

Stanning ≠ blatant intellectual dishonesty siS

That would be Don't Forget About Us. One of my faves. If you noticed how I worded it though - "It took 10 people". That's honest.

ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

Stefan™;128519687 said:
Okay.

But she's been getting rave reviews from high fashion critics and I am inclined to agree with them
Which ones?

All the fashion blogs I read have absolutely savaged her sidewalk purse tour these past few weeks.

Step your game up, hon - it's New York Fashion Week. In no universe is that basic basicness considered "high fashion" or even department store couture.

Stefan™;128517749 said:
She is punching this era.
a3fdf692.gif
a3fdf692.gif
a3fdf692.gif

She looks cute but..

... Why does she have to look so basic? She is never really serving fierce goddess risky "fuck-what-you-heard" Queen. It's always some, Fall Affordable Office Party Outfit at Express for $79 type outfit.

Yado

She looks cute but..

... Why does she have to look so basic? She is never really serving fierce goddess risky "fuck-what-you-heard" Queen. It's always some, Fall Affordable Office Party Outfit at Express for $79 type outfit.

Because she is basic, it's no mystery. It's manifested in everything she does.

Taylor looks great in that photo. Don't be mad cause she knows how to dress herself and what works for her rather than desperately trying to be a fashion icon (this doesn't apply if your fave is Rihanna).

Everything from the waist up is acceptable, especially that lip.

But the skirt and those FUCKING SUEDE ROADKILL LOOKING SHOES are dire.

Still her best red carpet moment:

Taylor+Swift+2013+CMA+Awards+Elie+Saab+Couture+1.jpg
Taylor+Swift+2013+CMA+Awards+Elie+Saab+Couture+4.jpg

EDIT: Wait you called that look a slay? What is wrong with your eyes?

This is a slay:

Taylor+Swift+J+Mendel+Met+Gala+2013+1.jpg

This is a slay:

01-elle-2013-grammys-red-carpet-taylor-swift-xln-lgn.jpg

This is a slay:

Taylor+Swift+Ralph+Lauren+People+Choice+2013+1.jpg

That thing you posted, sir, is not a slay. It is JC Penney basic.

Face it, Taylor has exactly one silhouette and she milked it for all its perfection was worth in RED era. Her looks now are amateur hour.

rude

Banned
Taylor wears bargain bin couture. Nicki is only good when she's a feature. All of Lorde's songs sound the same. Adele is popular because she's white. Eternal truths of the pop industry; accept them.

Vazduh

I'm still enjoying this new bop discovery of mine. Help. But I can't help and groove to it.

I've never heard of him until this post, but it made me track his album down, which btw, I'm enjoying at the moment. Reminds me of Erik Hassle's stuff a lot.

Knee in the studio.

984222_10152700328748234_2985650796398567690_n.jpg

Not the cigarettes being in the picture.

Deliberately going for that raspy, Adele-like voice. Who else but the versatile Kween?

I hope that will.i.am has nothing to do with these sessions.

The first outfit is at the VMAs. That's your one chance to wear messy shit and get away with it.

Anyway, not you not posting her slay look at The Giver premiere.

cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

Lmao, this is not a slay look. The skirt looks downright awful. The awkward length, the unnecessary volume at the front, the dull colour made worse by a cheap-looking fabric. Just lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom