• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;128455304 said:
Hello sistren,

OT-X is impending :)

I'll be out on business for the next 2-3 days. So if this thread does cross the 20,000 mark within that timeframe I won't be able to post OT-X until I return. I've already PM'd Modmei.

I do promise the OT will be up this weekend. I'm excited and I hope you are too :)

LAST PAGE MITCHES!
iN3fstsnaPaQO.gif

exactly

#beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce #beyonce

yall better make peace with meghan her slayage

i dont see her going away any time soon

she's creating an image and style distinct to herself and the public is stanning

I'd go in, but I don't want to shit up a remembrance thread.

Seriously tho, fucking stop with that dumb as fuck picture. Jesus fuck.

Yes, let's compare a hook to a verse. Yes, let's pretend Bohemian Rhapsody is a pinnacle of songwriting. STOP.

I mean he's shitting up a remembrance thread enough with that picture tbh, it'd only descend into a "lol popgaf" fest if anyone stepped in.

the best songs were all the singles. the new album tracks ranged from bad to 'okay i guess'; pretty disappointing album and looks like child's play next to LP1

Yeah, very disappointed. BANKS was spreading herself way to much, which felt more like an EP vs an album. I wish I could say more about it but the singles were just about the best thing.

Kimbra on the other hand. That Teen Heat bop has taken over my life.

rude

Banned
Banks is that artist racist people say they like when they list r&b as their favorite genre. That cover she did of Aaliyah is probably one of the most embarrassing things recorded in the last few years aside from Britney Jean and Lotus.

royalan

yall better make peace with meghan her slayage

i dont see her going away any time soon

she's creating an image and style distinct to herself and the public is stanning

Her style is "Duffy meets Adele at a Walmart."

Everything about her is so damn bland and calculated for the white "agreeable" masses.

Like, it's ok to "bring booty back" now that it's a fat, unattractive white girl singing about it.

rude

Banned

Everything about her is so damn bland and calculated for the white "agreeable" masses.

Like, it's ok to "bring booty back" now that it's a fat, unattractive white girl singing about it.
ExtracT it by the follicle. Destroy this skinny shamer.

Banks cover of Aaliyah wasn't terrible.... But I HIGHLY disagree that she is some new Queen of R&B. Some interviewer had the nerve to give her ass that title. The disrespect to Mary J and the edges she will collect if her new album is produced by Disclosure. BANKS will never in this lifetime, universe, alternative Galaxy, and scientology. I love her but God no.

Now that I think of it, what's up with all these indie ladies getting these rich titles but no fame outside SoundCloud and Tumblr?

rude

Banned
I just really can't stand those shitty slowed down acoustic breathy nasal faux erotic covers indie nobodies do. I thought her rendition was exactly that. It doesn't help that she can't sing worth a shit.

I just really can't stand those shitty slowed down acoustic breathy nasal faux erotic covers indie nobodies do. I thought her rendition was exactly that. It doesn't help that she can't sing worth a shit.

But she has ~substance~ and she's ~real~ or some shit.

I haven't listened to her album. But I do know I didn't really care for her EP.

exactly

this is exactly why she wont go away

dont you see.

It was an honor spending OT9 with you, sistren. You're all valued posters and I'm excited for the trek ahead of us.

OT-X will be next level though. Can't wait!

Vitanimus

Where's Mirror's Edge 2 ;___;

I have changed
I have changed
Just like you
Just like you

For how long?
For how long
Must I wait?
I know there's something wrong

Your concrete heart isn't beating
And you've tried to