• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody point me towards a decent list of "essential" pop albums? If there's something of the sort made by POPGAF that would be great.

I started to enjoy/appreciate most pop music fairly recently so I feel like I've missed all of the classics and such. :(

Or people could just tell me their faves and I'll add them to my list of recs if I haven't already heard them.

Just a few of my favorites:

Ellie Goulding - All albums (there are only two, lol)
Taylor Swift - Red
HAIM - Days Are Gone
Katy B - Little Red
Ingrid Michaelson - Lights Out and Everybody
Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
Florence + The Machine - Ceremonials
Robyn - all her albums
Lights - Siberia

I've been listening to a lot of indie / alternative stuff as well lately, so if you're into that I can give you a few recommendations

Nemesis_

BmXnQqECcAA0hCX.jpg:large

I assume she will launch pig plushies into the crowd during Swine ._.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
After watching the WORST EPISODE OF DRAG RACE EVER, I need some depressing pop music. What's everyone's go-to sadcore?

My goodness I've only just finished part 1 and now I'm in fear of what is coming
going to assume Ben was sent home inexplicably or something and worry for the next half hour

Vitanimus

Reading about drag race spoilers and I'm gonna flip a table

Also I see you Nito promoting Trouble :Eli: Natalia basically posted a nude on her Twitter earlier...

Nemesis_

Lb3KlhE.png

?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

AT FUCKING 8:01 THEY ARE SOLD OUT? DID THEY PUT 1 TICKET ON SALE FOR THE PRESALE?

Most pre-sales are pretty small especially if they are fanclub specific ones.

You don't even need to get one in the pre-sale, I'd say your chances are better when they all go on sale with the general public.

Or they're all going on Stubhub

Bladenic

Problem isn't doing too much for me. The Way remains unbothered.

Do It Again slays though.

We should not be friends
We'll just do it again

Both my faves touring this summer

Nnnnnn the pressure to see Bey now. Watching a camel chew for 50% of the show isn't enticing me much though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why would she answer every question in a different color? Why is Dr. Luke trying to make this mess happen? Poor RiRi.

Go away Becky.
You thought Cursetina was bad but Becky in the small time she has been around she has destroyed more careers than Xtina.

Here for the mess tho
CKUz9dB.gif

As soon as she made this the shooting controversy happened, Warrior flopped and Ke$ha's rehab

Britney tweeted Becky G and Britney Jean ended up being her worst selling album.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nnnnnnn Isn't she dancing Happy in this gif? No wonder Ariana snatched the #1 spot and had that lead over Happy when Problem was released.

Oh Cher Lloyd's new video is out. I liked the song and video but lord, her new teeth are really distracting.

She is dancing to Happy. Ha power.

Cher Lloyd simply likes showing off the teeth and the thing is that she makes unnatural faces to show em.

SaintZ

Oh yeah we have been talking about Opulence. Ngl, I kinda miss the topless, pole dancing, thong wearing Brooke a little bit tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Becky G shading Kesha Rose around 7:00 and up.

The curse only works when she talks nicely about the artists. Kesha will slay at 2014?

Oh she didn't mention her by name, but doesn't every artist act like they are the lead person when making their music? I mean hew would turn around and just say that their music is down to other people and they are just a voice?

Either way, Kesha will slay

edit; Oh at Cher Loyd sound like Lea Michelle in her new track. I actually really like the song

Mau ®

HOLY SHIT at Rihanna's Lui's magazine cover and pics.

I can't post a single pic from that here :jonny:

Don't know that magazine's target profile but she could've easily done Playboy while she was at iT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom