• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

I don't like her Lui shoot tbh, tho the shot with the sunglasses slays

T49BynW.jpg

1h7OZzp.png

Mau ®;109973623 said:
OMG!!

A Sky Full of Stars

It's perfect. KING AVICII and GODPLAY slaying!!

...I fell asleep.

cory64

Mau ®;109975534 said:
Well yes, you must be quite tired from all that waiting you do for Annie's new album.

At least I know that the wait will be worth it, not everyone has that luxury.
ibb1Qy7RdswFOa.gif

The recognition keeps pouring in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STpP1nQwVhg

The Greatest Hit was written and produced by Annie and DJ Tore "Erot" Kroknes. The song samples Madonna's 1982 debut single "Everybody".The track was released as a limited edition 7-inch single in 1999. It became an underground club hit in Norway and the United Kingdom. Retitled "Greatest Hit", the song was later included on Annie's debut album Anniemal.

Without a doubt one of the greatest tracks of all time.

cory64

In 2000, Xtina was the #1 singles artists, but Britney was the #1 albums artist.

In 2006, RiRi's flop mixtape A Girl Like Me outsold Back to Basics.

SaintZ

Speaking of Romania, the Mexican-Romanian Queen is coming:

852. Inna - Cola Song (feat. J Balvin)

Get that top 800 hit girl.

Oh and: Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea's 'Problem' Trending Toward Huge First-Week Sales
Industry sources suggest that the song, which previews Grande's second album, due this summer, could sell more than 300,000 downloads in the tracking week ending Sunday, May 2, following its digital release yesterday (28). Such a start, regardless of any added airplay or streaming points, would likely translate to a top 10 debut on the sales/airplay/streaming-based Hot 100. We'll know where the song starts on the chart a week from tomorrow (May 7).
Omg I hope both Problem and Fancy get into the top 10.

ETA: Fancy is #2 on iTunes :weeps:

Bladenic

Red lipstick, all on the paper
Let me take a hit while you sit and rush
Go 'head, talk shit, it's all in the paper
Let me grab my dick while you sit on top
Do you right here while the whole world's watching
All up in my mental, gotta get up in my physical

How did I miss this bop before? I'm ready for Rih's new albums already.

Bladenic

Starbucks is stanning for I Got U by Duke Dumont by featuring the song in a new ad I just saw during The Voice. Get that high profile promo.

royalan

Iggy isn't just beating Azealia, she might beat Nicki to getting a #1 hit.

Honestly, I think Iggy reaching mainstream success has snuffed out the last lingering bit of public interest in Azealia Banks. The internet has finally shut up about her, and it's about damn time.

Iggy has literally killed her career.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Naya+Rivera+Becky+G+Inside+Hollywood+Hot+List+O9qB91o8RbQl.jpg

Album seems to be cancelled, Engagement off and written out/ removed of Season 5 finale of Glee and might not return for the last season.

Becky G and her power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom