• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT9| Too much shade can burn you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

You're being too kind, if it were like Suspiria, it would have been a masterpiece. Late Lucio Fulci/post-90s Dario Argento teas, maybe.
Nnnn well it was mainly the use of colors and the transitions during some sequences but you're probably right.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Problem is a deserved hit, tbh

Oh, and Nito, bless you for including one of my all-time favorite songs in your playlist.

The Naked And Famous - Young Blood

I've heard this song hundreds of times, and I still get goosebumps every time, it's like a shot of euphoria.

Bless SSX for bringing that bop into my life tbh.

Currently loving: Greta Svabo Bech - Shut Up & Sing

Bless Alexandra Stan for using a song from The Bloody Beetroots in one of her videos which was featuring Greta.

Bladenic

Mark your calenders!

Ultraviolence is out June 2nd :giantduca:

Omfg I can't

Still weeping daily over not seeing ha live, wish the bitch would add more dates and closer to me.

Actually I weep daily at not having the money to go see my faves. Or time. Ugh idk how other people do it. Oh well

Banks ha debut 'GODDESS' will be released on September 8th. Perch (and pray that half the track list won't be old songs).

1662840_271687666343052_1904068195_n.jpg

Vazduh

The original cover for that one still makes me lol

Hey, at least it didn't go Double Aluminum like Ciara's last album.

Banks ha debut 'GODDESS' will be released on September 8th. Perch (and pray that half the track list won't be old songs).

1662840_271687666343052_1904068195_n.jpg

Whoa, I love the cover! The title is a bit, erm, too much (Goddess? Really?), but I'm excited for the album, she's amazing.

This fucking MESS of a website...been trying to sign up for the Beyonce newsletter so I can get my presale code because tickets go on sale in my area tomorrow morning at 8. Between the misspelled submit button and the fact that the page just does nothing when you actually submit your info... I would have given up hours ago if it wasn't
missny-beyonce.gif

EDIT: guess I'll be using the Chase card holders presale, no front row tix for me ;_;

Mumei

You're being too kind, if it were like Suspiria, it would have been a masterpiece. Late Lucio Fulci/post-90s Dario Argento teas, maybe.

As for Mariah, I'm just hoping that the album is good, for Touchdown's sake, mostly.

Touchdown is so emotionally invested at this point that I don't think it's going to be possible for her to disappoint him. He's the anti-Leona, basically.

Mau ®

Coldplay's "A Sky full of Stars" is premiering ahead of time right now!! It's produced by Paul Epworth (ADELE) and Avicii.

OMG!!!

edit: Madeon and Timbaland also worked on the album.

Mau ®

There's something really annoying about Ariana and her face. She has that look like she's smelling a fart all the time.

I wanna punch her.

Majmun

Mau ®;109841254 said:
There's something really annoying about Ariana and her face. She has that look like she's smelling a fart all the time.

I wanna punch her.

Holy shit. I'm not the only one!

I'm against all violence but her face is so punchable. Such an annoying mug

Phreaker

She's been done with that since Baby I flopped and the album couldn't even scan Gold.

Haha, so before the album even came out? (Baby I - July 22, 2013, Yours Truly - August 30, 2013) I bought it on PopGAF's recommendation though...

Oh and that video for Opulence, woah

Something else I just bought on PopGAF recommendation was Alpines - Oasis (the album), pre-purchased actually, to get the song "No Other Lover". I am really eager for the album! Never heard of them until Vazduh posted a link to Oasis (the song), which I really like and already bought.

Touchdown

Banned
Touchdown is so emotionally invested at this point that I don't think it's going to be possible for her to disappoint him. He's the anti-Leona, basically.

I have faith in the quality of the new album there is no doubt. I am a true lamb, a true stan.

ibvRl19osV4Nss.gif

cory64

"Katy Keen The Fashion Queen"

this isn't Perra

tbh her team probably just googles "pinup [theme]" to get inspiration for her looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom