• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal 2 |OT| Sleep. Spuds. Science.

Koodo said:
Here you go!

20110415-cpxgx4j3rcym5g3tkhyk5trtth.png
20110415-gfrpy9cfxmb1wp56unyse9h6mf.png

What's the template you guys are using?

Grisby

Gonna hop on the Portal train this Tuesday with the triple version. Was a fan of the first but not a super huge one. However, it was good and I'm interested in all of the new stuff.

Can someone portal-fy my kitty in regards to my giving in?

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
gregor7777 said:
OK, has anyone here:

1) Not played Portal 1

and

2) Has a capable PC

and

3) Would be willing to play it this weekend or whatever and post their thoughts? (basically not add it to a giant collection to go unplayed)

and

4) and wants a free copy?

First to quote this with your Steam profile.

I have it, but mind sending to a friend of mine who doesn't have it (Doesnt even have steam despite being a PC gamer)

Hold on and I'll get her email real quickly if you're willing.

Have there been any reports of people finding copies of the PS3/360 versions at any non chain stores that are known for breaking street dates? Surely places should have this by now. I'm gonna go try my luck...

Does anyone know what Toki Tori got for portal 2 content? I bought that a little while ago to help out with the effort and it was the cheapest game.

Zerokku said:
I have it, but mind sending to a friend of mine who doesn't have it (Doesnt even have steam despite being a PC gamer)

Hold on and I'll get her email real quickly if you're willing.

Sure, OK. She'll play it?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I try to play Super Meat Boy and this comes up.

Y9laq.png

Edit: It's because of the ARG update. Many people on steam forum have the same problem.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
gregor7777 said:
Sure, OK. She'll play it?

Yah, shes not like us where we have backlogs a hundred games high. She mostly plays stuff like LoL or Minecraft and tends to push through single player games pretty quickly. I'll PM you when she texts me back.

Zerokku said:
Yah, shes not like us where we have backlogs a hundred games high. She mostly plays stuff like LoL or Minecraft and tends to push through single player games pretty quickly. I'll PM you when she texts me back.

Cool :)

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
I got the Orange Box! 18 bucks at Wal-Mart, now let's see what everyone's been geeking out over for the last three years ;)

Prepare for three different but perfect excecution of the FPS genre.

EVIL

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
I got the Orange Box! 18 bucks at Wal-Mart, now let's see what everyone's been geeking out over for the last three years ;)
please come back once you played portal and tell what you think of it.

Emitan

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
For what? PC? If it's on console, don't judge TF2. It's a much better game than that.
dzLTu.png

Yay I got me a portatol

Emitan

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
360, my computer's not great for games. Got it pretty much for Portal, Episode 2, and running through Half Life 2 again.
The first time I beat Portal was on 360, and the Half-Life games were fine on it so don't let my fellow PC gamers mock you :)

notsol337

marked forever
I have an extra copy of Portal from getting the Portal 2 pre-order.

First person to call dibs can have it, as long as they don't have Portal. This game needs played!

*edit* It's gone!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Nah portal and HL2s work well on 360 but TF2 is just....just an unplayable soggy mess.

Koodo

Banned
Zombie James said:
What's the template you guys are using?
I use the avatars posted in the OP. I'm actually using Keynote (LOL) to remove the inside of the portal; I then put the edited picture on top of the avatar and crop print-screen the result. Unfortunately, the program doesn't let me copy out the edited picture so that's why I have to do it manually each time.

I'm sure someone around here has an actual template though.

Emitan

Koodo said:
I use the avatars posted in the OP. I'm actually using Keynote (LOL) to remove the inside of the portal; I then put the edited picture on top of the avatar and crop print-screen the result. Unfortunately, the program doesn't let me copy out the edited picture so that's why I have to do it manually each time.

I'm sure someone around here has an actual template though.
Keynote? You mean the presentation software? LOL indeed.

Carl

Just played Portal again in anticipation. Can't believe there's still one whole week left until the UK gets it, eurgh.

Spwn

notsol337 said:

First person to call dibs can have it, as long as they don't have Portal. This game needs played!

I have it myself, but I have a friend who has no idea what Portal is about, but he's interested to try it out. I can pm you his e-mail address if you're willing to give it to him.

sladeums

notsol337 said:

i'd take if you still have....
steam id is same as my screen name here

tia

Kyaw

Why can't i pause Portal 2 pre load? :O
No matter how many times i click pause, it just wont pause.

IT'S HARD WIRED!!!

derFeef

shinobi602 said:
So, basically I can use Steam on my PS3?

Meh...that's what my PC is for.

360 version it is then.
If you have a PC and a PS3, why not get the PS3 version and play it on both systems?

Zoibie

Kyaw said:
Why can't i pause Portal 2 pre load? :O
No matter how many times i click pause, it just wont pause.

IT'S HARD WIRED!!!

Glados has already assumed control of your computer, only thing you can do now is incinerate your PC piece by piece.

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
360, my computer's not great for games. Got it pretty much for Portal, Episode 2, and running through Half Life 2 again.

Glad you didn't get the PS3 version. It really sucks so bad. Anyway TF2 is one of the best multiplayer games of all times, i am sure you will enjoy it regardless of the version.

Top Bottom