• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portal 2 |OT| Sleep. Spuds. Science.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Verboten said:
Wow, you're a worthy member of this forum. I didn't state any opinion and you're calling me wrong. I was asking if they're the only ones offering in-game bonuses.
I was just saying as a blanket statement, those look incredibly stupid, and that should you think otherwise, you'd be wrong. Wasn't a personal shot at you if you took it as such.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can you disable the... corner brackets/2D portal icon that make it obvious where your portals are?

rhfb said:
Any way us PS3 users can preload or I am SOL and forced to download it when my game gets here on Sat/Mon :(

PS3 folks don't have to download the game. Steamworks (inclusive of community features such as Steam Friends) comes with the PS3 version, no the Steam client itself (so no Store or Game Library). The game will be on the disc, just like every retail PS3 game before it. :p

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
First impression: Wow, what the hell did Valve do to the Source engine? This game looks incredible.

Also, Stephen Merchant is awesome.

Triton55

Getting a Steam Error "Game is currently unavailable. Please try again later" on my Mac version. Anyone else having the same problem?

Zefah said:
First impression: Wow, what the hell did Valve do to the Source engine? This game looks incredible.

Also, Stephen Merchant is awesome.

MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE
MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE
MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE MODULAR ENGINE

derFeef

Ah damn it. Decrypting.... neet to head to work in half an hour. At least I will be distracted until I can play it. HAVE FUN EVERYONE.

Chris R

JaseC said:
PS3 folks don't have to download the game. Steamworks (inclusive of community features such as Steam Friends) comes with the PS3 version, no the Steam client itself (so no Store or Game Library). The game will be on the disc, just like every retail PS3 game before it. :p
I was meaning the PC/Mac version (obviously...)

Forkball

DVRQ4.jpg

The Lamp

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want this so badly.

But I have finals in 3 weeks :C

Must. Resist. Valve. Goodness. For. 3. More. Weeks.

Does the PS3 version still work as expected with no strings attached to the PC version? You buy the PS3 version, you get a PC version for your steam account if you attach them? Right?

JackEtc

I have to wait until my friend goes and buys it for PS3. I think I'll nag him to go to the store tomorrow morning and get it so I can grab the PC copy.

commissar

For something quite neat, go to extras and scroll AAAAAALL the way past the videos :0
what it is :
interactive Super 8 movie tie in, with streamed trailer at the end

Top Bottom