• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portland (OR) |OT|

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
These raindrops are the size of turds. Ugh, and I was just going to bed, too. This damn storm is gonna keep me awake all night.

These raindrops are the size of turds. Ugh, and I was just going to bed, too. This damn storm is gonna keep me awake all night.

Did it start up? I'm not seeing or hearing anything yet.

The other night I witnessed lightning for hours. Was pretty crazy.

Dartastic

I can hear it... but whatever. I'm kinda glad it's raining. It's soothing. Plus I'm enjoying a Lagunitas 13 and a sandwich from Devil's Dill. I'm good.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Did they send it to the wrong place, orrrr....?

Picked it up, put it in my bag. Checked my bag the next day, wasn't there. No clue if I dropped it or it was plucked or what. Luckily they're willing to replace it, I really figured I was fucked.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
For some reason Tasty N Sons decided to hire whoever is in charge of LA Fitness' music for the day.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
For some reason Tasty N Sons decided to hire whoever is in charge of LA Fitness' music for the day.

Oh man....you gotta wait another 35 minutes for their happy hour, one of the best deals in town for delicious food and cheap beer.

Alright PDXGaf, my boss is taking some of us to Veritable Quandary for lunch today. I'm looking at the lunch menu and I see a lot of stuff that sounds good but we have to give a presentation almost directly after. What would you suggest? I mean, I love a good reuben but I don't want sauerkraut breath/teeth afterwards.

yippee! so im moving to Oregon this weekend. Im doing a stint with NYC in Eugene, then afterwords im hopin to just mosey on into Portland... u know

oQDPKMu.jpg

lol

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
cool OP,

I've been meaning to make a Brew trip down to these parts! This should come in handy, Thanks!

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Bah....I am not ready for the fall weather yet. Bring back the sun until the end of September please!

MikeDown

Banned
Did it start up? I'm not seeing or hearing anything yet.

The other night I witnessed lightning for hours. Was pretty crazy.

I wasn't in portland, but leaving work down in Albany I head outside into the parking lot and lightning strikes one of the poles some 50-100 ft. away. Got a headache almost instantly, that said we haven't had a good storm like that in a while. We haven't had a good wind storm in a while either, sorta overdue for one.

I went to Rose City Comic Con last weekend and was pleasantly surprised at the small size and warm atmosphere :) People were so nice! And I got a photo with Jewel Staite <3 <3 Did anyone else get to go?

Went to Casa De Diablo yesterday for a friend's birthday. Quite the experience. Got the DJ to play some 90s music for shits and giggles. It has two stripper poles connected by a catwalk in the middle, seating around the stage and at the stage itself, girls who aren't on stage but working in other capacities are walking around topless. Pretty crazy and fun. I had to take a picture of this wallpaper though in the bathroom, the hell:

Rwne13p.jpg

Went to Casa De Diablo yesterday for a friend's birthday. Quite the experience. Got the DJ to play some 90s music for shits and giggles. It has two stripper poles connected by a catwalk in the middle, seating around the stage and at the stage itself, girls who aren't on stage but working in other capacities are walking around topless. Pretty crazy and fun. I had to take a picture of this wallpaper though in the bathroom, the hell:

Rwne13p.jpg

Vegan Strip club. A buddy's ex use to work there and the things she told us about that place.

Top Bottom