• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Sleepwalker

5qq9XUf.jpg

The main street close to where I live is opened all summer for pedestrians.
As much as I'm an antisocial pig it's nice to see everyone walking around and seeing nice dogs.

A couple of years ago we were all masked zombies :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
You can't fool me, this is just the mask you wear when you walk amongst mortals, but this is your real face:

high roller laughing GIF

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm just envy since it been over 15 years that my hair has touched my shoulders.
I buzzed my hair for the vast majority of my life up until covid hit. Decided to say f it and went for it and the facial hair. Personally, I think I look better the old way, but the mrs prefers this and I enjoy the hair enough that I'm content looking like a hipster teacher/wellfare Johnny Depp.

Thaedolus

I buzzed my hair for the vast majority of my life up until covid hit. Decided to say f it and went for it and the facial hair. Personally, I think I look better the old way, but the mrs prefers this and I enjoy the hair enough that I'm content looking like a hipster teacher/wellfare Johnny Depp.
I actually thought that was a pic of Depp climbing you had uploaded again as a joke at first…

Top Bottom