• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
In a way I don't want to see @Maiden Voyage because I imagine him look like Robert Pattinson in The Lighthouse and if he ain't a real seaman then I don't think I can cope with it.

Robbert Pattinson? 🤭

More like

200.gif
Scared Willem Dafoe GIF by VVS FILMS

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Has Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage or kanjobazooie kanjobazooie posted a picture? They are the two people I'm really curious to see photos of. I'm a shitebag and won't post a photo of myself so I'm in no position to ask anyone to post photos.

In a way I don't want to see Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage because I imagine him look like Robert Pattinson in The Lighthouse and if he ain't a real seaman then I don't think I can cope with it.

But you kanjobazooie kanjobazooie .... I know you ain't a real bear or bird so I'm not letting you off easy mate! just kiddin :D
Ooooh yes, Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage should have a picture of him posted. I imagine him like this
vx2cYDJ.jpg

Also: West Texas CEO West Texas CEO , Thaedolus Thaedolus , Richard Packer Richard Packer and Putonahappyface Putonahappyface : we need pictures pretty please

kbFls4l.jpg

In the middle of a cut- down almost 10lbs from the winter to about 208lbs. Gonna stop at 205lbs and see where I’m at from a muscle loss perspective. All natural so need to be careful.
What did you look like at the end of your cut? I've just hit a 103lbs weight loss goal putting me right at 196 and I'm debating starting a bulk up to maybe 220 and then cutting back down to my 190's. I've put on a considerable amount of muscle this last year as a natural using only creatine and pre-workout and a super clean diet and I'm curious to your experience?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I've been told I look like Johnny Depp. I don't agree, but I get it very frequently.

Just be advised that if I actually show a pic of myself, there is no going back.
I finally posted mine and it was fine. Just a few dms telling me I look exactly like the mouth breathing neckbeard basement dwelling atheist incel that everyone assumed I was in the thread that got me my tag. DO IT!!!

MikeM

Gold Member
What did you look like at the end of your cut? I've just hit a 103lbs weight loss goal putting me right at 196 and I'm debating starting a bulk up to maybe 220 and then cutting back down to my 190's. I've put on a considerable amount of muscle this last year as a natural using only creatine and pre-workout and a super clean diet and I'm curious to your experience?
I had to cease my cut as I blew my Achilles tendon. Gym is on a full stop since I can’t drive and im stuck in a large foot boot. 😥

You stated you are still putting on muscle while losing fat? If so, keep doing what you are doing. Are you using objective means to measure your muscle mass and body fat?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
5qq9XUf.jpg

The main street close to where I live is opened all summer for pedestrians.
As much as I'm an antisocial pig it's nice to see everyone walking around and seeing nice dogs.

A couple of years ago we were all masked zombies :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

A Surprise reveal! 🌟

Looking good man!

Kind 👀's 🙌!

On the Great Pyramid of Cholula with my friends who flew in from Dresden, Deutschland.

XTxwMnd.jpg

eUn5gEQ.jpg

Great picture! Hope you all had and or having a great time! ♡

I had to cease my cut as I blew my Achilles tendon. Gym is on a full stop since I can’t drive and im stuck in a large foot boot. 😥

You stated you are still putting on muscle while losing fat? If so, keep doing what you are doing. Are you using objective means to measure your muscle mass and body fat?
I wouldn't say I'm using super accurate means for bf% measurement, just making some pretty safe assumptions comparatively. Though my scale says I've gone down about 11%bf since I started, so I'm sure the measurement itself isn't super accurate, but it at least indicates I've dropped quite a bit in body fat. If I had to guess I'm sitting somewhere around 18-20% or so, though I'm a VERY bad judge myself, so I'd be guessing by just comparing to what I've seen online.

At 6'2'', 196lbs, I'm starting to get the "You're only wearing that because you work out" kinda comments which I find funny, because you can hear the disdain in people's voice and the only difference is going from a XXL shirt to a medium, and now I'm trying to "show off". Yup.

Screw it... Here's a picture: This is almost exactly 12 months apart.

5c1GFaG.png

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I wouldn't say I'm using super accurate means for bf% measurement, just making some pretty safe assumptions comparatively. Though my scale says I've gone down about 11%bf since I started, so I'm sure the measurement itself isn't super accurate, but it at least indicates I've dropped quite a bit in body fat. If I had to guess I'm sitting somewhere around 18-20% or so, though I'm a VERY bad judge myself, so I'd be guessing by just comparing to what I've seen online. At 6'2'', 196;b, I'm starting to get the "You're only wearing that because you work out" kinda comments which I find funny, because you can hear the disdain in people's voice.

5c1GFaG.png
Well done man! You look good as hell brother!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I wouldn't say I'm using super accurate means for bf% measurement, just making some pretty safe assumptions comparatively. Though my scale says I've gone down about 11%bf since I started, so I'm sure the measurement itself isn't super accurate, but it at least indicates I've dropped quite a bit in body fat. If I had to guess I'm sitting somewhere around 18-20% or so, though I'm a VERY bad judge myself, so I'd be guessing by just comparing to what I've seen online. At 6'2'', 196;b, I'm starting to get the "You're only wearing that because you work out" kinda comments which I find funny, because you can hear the disdain in people's voice and the only difference is going from a XXL shirt to a medium, and now I'm trying to "show off". Yup.

5c1GFaG.png

Fucking ace man. I've been there and that takes character. You be proud! ♡

MikeM

Gold Member
I wouldn't say I'm using super accurate means for bf% measurement, just making some pretty safe assumptions comparatively. Though my scale says I've gone down about 11%bf since I started, so I'm sure the measurement itself isn't super accurate, but it at least indicates I've dropped quite a bit in body fat. If I had to guess I'm sitting somewhere around 18-20% or so, though I'm a VERY bad judge myself, so I'd be guessing by just comparing to what I've seen online. At 6'2'', 196;b, I'm starting to get the "You're only wearing that because you work out" kinda comments which I find funny, because you can hear the disdain in people's voice and the only difference is going from a XXL shirt to a medium, and now I'm trying to "show off". Yup.

5c1GFaG.png
Thats a wild transformation- respect my man.

Doing a bulk will help fill in some lose skin as well. Just depends what your tolerance is of putting on some more body fat is. Or, lean bulk but its a longer process.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thats a wild transformation- respect my man.

Doing a bulk will help fill in some lose skin as well. Just depends what your tolerance is of putting on some more body fat is. Or, lean bulk but its a longer process.

Nah a bulk will accentuate the lose skin. Trust me. The lose skin is a result of two factors to my knowledge. Losing weight to fast which he did. Which is impressive(!!!!) and similar to my transformation. The other is that the starting weight was at such a status that the skin had no ability to shrink and thus tighten up in the first place. It's probably both.

Seeing Krappadizzle Krappadizzle 's post (which is above bravery btw) reminds me, no, is almost the same as my results going from 130kg to 71kg.

All the "gains" afterwards stored itself in that area which made me feel fat again.

But I've told this in here many times.

Krappadizzle Krappadizzle you did an amazing job my man. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. And we all deal with said byproduct in our own way.

I got a nickname "king dry" because I had almost no fat. Got asked by strangers if I was doing competition but the loose skin gave me such a complex that I still didn't dare to take off my shirt in public.

Anyways.. Sorry MikeM MikeM m if I came across dismissive ♡

Peggies

Gold Member

5c1GFaG.png
Oh my!
Oh My Love GIF by WWE

Nah a bulk will accentuate the lose skin. Trust me. The lose skin is a result of two factors to my knowledge. Losing weight to fast which he did. Which is impressive(!!!!) and similar to my transformation. The other is that the starting weight was at such a status that the skin had no ability to shrink and thus tighten up in the first place. It's probably both.

Seeing Krappadizzle Krappadizzle 's post (which is above bravery btw) reminds me, no, is almost the same as my results going from 130kg to 71kg.

All the "gains" afterwards stored itself in that area which made me feel fat again.

But I've told this in here many times.

Krappadizzle Krappadizzle you did an amazing job my man. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. And we all deal with said byproduct in our own way.

I got a nickname "king dry" because I had almost no fat. Got asked by strangers if I was doing competition but the loose skin gave me such a complex that I still didn't dare to take off my shirt in public.

Anyways.. Sorry MikeM MikeM m if I came across dismissive ♡
Thank you for sharing, hearing you talk about loose skin and then my own quasi-issues with how I perceive myself and my neurotic tendencies really helped me kinda self-reflect on the whole thing.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I wouldn't say I'm using super accurate means for bf% measurement, just making some pretty safe assumptions comparatively. Though my scale says I've gone down about 11%bf since I started, so I'm sure the measurement itself isn't super accurate, but it at least indicates I've dropped quite a bit in body fat. If I had to guess I'm sitting somewhere around 18-20% or so, though I'm a VERY bad judge myself, so I'd be guessing by just comparing to what I've seen online.

At 6'2'', 196lbs, I'm starting to get the "You're only wearing that because you work out" kinda comments which I find funny, because you can hear the disdain in people's voice and the only difference is going from a XXL shirt to a medium, and now I'm trying to "show off". Yup.

5c1GFaG.png
Awesome transformation, great work.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thank you for sharing, hearing you talk about loose skin and then my own quasi-issues with how I perceive myself and my neurotic tendencies really helped me kinda self-reflect on the whole thing.

Oh you're very welcome!

And it's only half of "my story" regarding the loose skin but I didn't want to make it to much about me. Again: as someone who has gone through the same: RESPECT !! ♡

Top Bottom