• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My gf wanted to make some b&w pics of me this evening. I'm not a fan of pics of myself, I tend too look too serious/thoughtful, fucked up or silly.
gPrlzeQ.jpg
gvhn9ci.jpg

Also larger version of my profile photo (I'm into percussion & mantra-/drum-/songcircles):
pGh9PEu.jpg
Looking great man. I also tend to look serious/thoughtful but that's who we are no? Embrace your demeanor.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I buzzed my hair for the vast majority of my life up until covid hit. Decided to say f it and went for it and the facial hair. Personally, I think I look better the old way, but the mrs prefers this and I enjoy the hair enough that I'm content looking like a hipster teacher/wellfare Johnny Depp.

Same here. I kinda like the hobo hipster mess I've going on but I think i look better with short hair...

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I actually went back through all my pictures on my phone and I think you might be onto something :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Mea7kdG.jpg

I was so hungover this day too. The missus had the brilliant idea to go up the Rhine tower in Düsseldorf, I swear i've never felt so trpped out, I hate heights nowdays..

You're a kind/pure soul

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
00.7 IQ though :messenger_tears_of_joy:

My soul left my body that day, I couldnt even go near the edge to look out the window :messenger_sad_relieved:

Never again! No idea what happend to me, I used to be a roofer in London.

I see behind that. My intuition tells me you're a kind soul. "Shrugs" =)

Btw how old are you? You look like a real man to me. That's a compliment

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
OIyC835.jpg

Graduation a while back.
Harvard? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Well done!

I actually went back through all my pictures on my phone and I think you might be onto something :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Mea7kdG.jpg

I was so hungover this day too. The missus had the brilliant idea to go up the Rhine tower in Düsseldorf, I swear i've never felt so trpped out, I hate heights nowdays..
You look like a man who knows how to break a few bones and get some answers.

Artoris

Gold Member
How so? (Sorry for pressing) I was merely having a photo taken of me with Luna ♡

Don't get me wrong I personally love the photo for that it captures a pure moment between me and her.
It seems to come naturally to you

If I want to do something creative, it will be large amounts of trial and error

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It seems to come naturally to you

If I want to do something creative, it will be large amounts of trial and error

Thank you for your kind words.

I'm very creative (mind wise) but there's a blockage in expressing it in an external way.

Appreciate your effort regarding your respons.

Top Bottom