• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Ok, I will.

F2r-27-WoAADsin
F1hUlhaWcAAcm-E

As you can see I am gay.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bodybuilding/strength training/cardio is such a mindfull IE therapeutic action.

Especially when really using the mind>muscle approach.

Sculpting and strengthening your meat suit while simultaneously getting in a mindful state.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
helloooo, confidence is especially low these days so i'll be posting this and getting the heck out

oGB0eoZ.jpg

Wish (assuming) i had the "room" to consistently work out for the last 10 years.

The pictures I posted are from a 3 month on and off+ time spend at the gym. After the coming weekend I'll be on an extreme diet so as be on point for my operation.

You look great man. But i know that headspace all to well. Keep on keeping on ☆

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Younger I was never obsessed with getting "big" but stayed in shape by playing sports I loved. Hockey, tennis and swimming.

This Beefcake obsession has gotten worse with social media and has created a monster where as men we all have to show we are as big as Bane and Alpha as fuck.

When in reality it's just masked insecurity ❤️

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Here I am about 15 minutes ago in a break from gaming.
j9asvCm.png

That scar in the middle is from my cancer operation when my colon was removed in 2018.
That left scar is from july last year when a metastasis was physically removed from my liver.
Up left is a Raphael TMNT tattoo that looks like shit because I had it at 17 years old.
Up right is a little Demon dummy on my heart. Also now loks like crap.

We are all beautiful in our own way and shouldn't shy away from showing ourselves :messenger_grinning:

Except me. Good Lord I'm sorry in advance I had to subject you to this.

My days of being an abdomen model are over.

EDIT: I did not post this to make you all feel uncomfortable. Even today the word " Cancer" is taboo and I understand this.

But I'm all good! Getting follow up scans since 2018. I got an All Star team of doctors looking after me.

I want NO PITY from that pic. I am a happy fucker and just wanted to post a different pic compared to all those beautiful young muscled up beefcakes 😁

Laughing at cancer is ok.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
j9asvCm.png

That scar in the middle is from my cancer operation when my colon was removed in 2018.
That left scar is from july last year when a metastasis was physically removed from my liver.
Up left is a Raphael TMNT tattoo that looks like shit because I had it at 17 years old.

We are all beautiful in our own way and shouldn't shy away from showing ourselves :messenger_grinning:

EDIT: I did not post this to make you all feel uncomfortable. Even today the word " Cancer" is taboo and I understand this.

But I'm all good! Getting follow up scans since 2018. I got an All Star team of doctors looking after me.

I want NO PITY from that pic. I am a happy fucker and just wanted to post a different pic compared to all those beautiful young muscled up beefcakes 😁

You're a braver man than myself Mr John Marston John Marston !!!

And holy moly you look so totally different from your last photo with the cap on. Like totally different in a good way!

You look Badass and I'm sorry you went through all that shit. Fuck it; You're a brave man posting that ❤

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just returned from my bi weekly time travel trip.

Almost died but hey it's a risky endeavor. I'm sure my cocaine intake saved my sorry ass.

Went to a nice club playing a great song until some fake ass German started some bullshit..

psWYFTd.jpg

car radio hbo GIF by Vinyl

Majormaxxx

j9asvCm.png

Bro you are a badass

Facism

j9asvCm.png

No pity here, you look immense with those scars. Real G shit. Glad cancer didn't get you, fuck cancer.

Top Bottom