• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"post funny pictures of Dubya" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

_40317681_duo_afp203index.jpg

"DUUHHRRRR WHAT WE LOOKIN' AT."

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
bush_segway.jpg

Has anyone seen the supposed pictures of Bush changing for bed in the window of the castle he was staying in in Ireland? I heard that pictures were distributed, but quickly suppressed. They gotta have hit the internet...(doubt they're particularly funny, but you know, just would like to see them because we're not supposed to ;))

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
amrum said:
:( excepet trevelyon one :D i tought they were all real, what are the photoshoped one ?

The one with the Pope (obviously) and Trevelyon's are photoshopped. The rest are all real, i think?

AntoneM

in all honesty, I think Bush the man is a nice guy. He'd probably be fun to have a few drinks with. However, I hate Bush the President... great pics guys.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Suranga3 said:
err, bush doesnt drink. Even when he visited an UK bar with his puppet (tony blair), he drank a non-alcoholic drink.

Of course, but people use that phrase all the time to indicate that someone would probably be pretty down to earth/sound/a regular bloke etc. Relax :p

I agree, that personally, Bush is probably very likeable as long as you steer away from certain points of conversation. But he's not good presidential material imo, and some of his policies are horrendous.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I agree, that personally, Bush is probably very likeable as long as you steer away from certain points of conversation. But he's not good presidential material imo, and some of his policies are horrendous.
Actually, I've heard that in reality it's quite the opposite. He's actually a very intelligent guy (despite being a fumbling public speaker), but he has a mean temper and can be a pretty nasty person personally.

Anyway, my pics:

daaaaaa-bush2.JPG

daaaaaa-bush3.JPG

Bush1.jpg

Bush2.jpg

Diablos

dubya.jpg

Why was "official" taken out? I'm not l33t enough? Or did I ruin someone's plan to make an official dubya picture thread? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom