• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did I miss the yearly "This heat is so hot. I hate the weather" thread?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I miss my childhood here when there were four distinct seasons. Now there's just "summer", "slightly cooler for several weeks summer", and "a little wetter than usual summer".

It used to actually get cold. There was an autumn that lasted months. A spring. Now just summer. Been that way for a good six years now.

Edit: oh, and my old college stomping grounds - the surrounding downtown city. Back when I was in college it would only flood in some sections during heavy rains. Now it floods all over in even light rains and the ocean is swallowing the section of the city where the high rise is that myself and a roommate lived in for a year.

Last edited:

Maestr0

North of France here, honestly weird summer, we got a lot of rains in June and july, august is more sunny, but still cloudy, some days have been hot to 35°C but we got a pretty stable temperature this year around 24°C, i'm not complaining, i'm super happy we're not dying everyday of that heat

Peggies

Gold Member
Good. Bring it on.
Yesss!

I'd rather freeze to death than die like this:

arnold schwarzenegger eyes GIF

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Good. Bring it on.

Melting glaciers have been dumping cold water into the North Atlantic disrupting the stream and wreaking havoc on the kind "sea within a sea" that exists up there. Fish are less plentiful and far smaller, the staple fish may soon vanish. Rising sea temps have already decimated fishing towns along the West African coast provoking tons of migration. This all sucks huge asshole aside from the relentless heat and now silly powerful storms and tornadoes popping up in places they were almost unheard of before here in the 'States.

Sleepwalker

If anything this place is too cold for my liking (canada)

But back home it's literally melting from the high temps so I guess I can't complain much.

Boozeroony

Gold Member
39 degrees Celsius in Shkodër, Albania next few days. I booked 4 nights there for a holiday.

Guess I am going to rent a scooter and go to the beach.

Hudo

Melting glaciers have been dumping cold water into the North Atlantic disrupting the stream and wreaking havoc on the kind "sea within a sea" that exists up there. Fish are less plentiful and far smaller, the staple fish may soon vanish. Rising sea temps have already decimated fishing towns along the West African coast provoking tons of migration. This all sucks huge asshole aside from the relentless heat and now silly powerful storms and tornadoes popping up in places they were almost unheard of before here in the 'States.
Good. Bring it on.

Top Bottom