• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

iboh

Banned
What the hey, I need to get involved. Been lurking for years so I need to become a part of the community.

1st Pic - Engagement pic

007RachelandIsaacEsession-2_zpsedcedbee.jpg

2nd pic - Post accident on honeymoon, on pain killers

What the hey, I need to get involved. Been lurking for years so I need to become a part of the community.

1st Pic - Engagement pic

2nd pic - Post accident on honeymoon, on pain killers

Your wife is a beautiful lady sir, but what did you do to your arm?

iboh

Banned
Your wife is a beautiful lady sir, but what did you do to your arm?

Thank you, she's great.

Got part of my finger cut off on the snorkeling trip beginning of our 2nd day, so spent the honeymoon in a mexican hospital, then on painkillers for the rest. Was awesome

sphinx

the piano man
today has been a depressive day so I decided to go and buy stuff to ease the pain, I found a yellow shirt, first time I have a shirt in that color. The room behind me was burning, lol.

camisaamarilla_zpsa10a4a33.jpg

Kenka

sxRI5uG.png

On my way to Francfort yesterday. I slept in these very clothes after having had to come back home the same night. Bêh.

today has been a depressive day so I decided to go and buy stuff to ease the pain, I found a yellow shirt, first time I have a shirt in that color. The room behind me was burning, lol.

camisaamarilla_zpsa10a4a33.jpg
Do you have any pink/beige/violet to show off ? I would like to see how it suits on you.

yonder

Haha, you're right. She's the one who demanded it though. :) I on the 'wtf am I doing?'.

Here is a new picture from today's date though.
Oh shit, is that ice cream from Bosses I see? Cool to see another Linköping gaffer! Just went to Bosses for the first time ever about a week ago. Best coffe ice cream I've ever had.

Also, all you people look great.

Oh shit, is that ice cream from Bosses I see? Cool to see another Linköping gaffer! Just went to Bosses for the first time ever about a week ago. Best coffe ice cream I've ever had.

Also, all you people look great.

The one and only! I need to try that coffee ice cream. I think you're the first I've seen from Linköping here. :)

dralla

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

so this is what I'd look like with a purple neck tattoo.

I like it.

Snapshot_20130510_2.JPG

this is what I'd look like if I was a scruffy vampire.

I like it too.

Salsa

I just found a picture of 16(?) year old me me playing Burnout on a PS2 with a Raimi's Spiderman cutout on a wall

ibvScqYQe28ewn.jpg

dude this is something else. Sums up my life

also I miss dat majestic hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom