• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
dig the shirt & I want the glasses 8D

also I hate how people seem to make being pale sound like a bad thing :'/

Hell yeah super pale Colombian GAF! :D

In my case, people try to use it as a means of erasing my identity. "You can't possibly be Colombian/Hispanic 'cause you're too pale." :/

I think in my case most of the hate is pretty warranted. My paleness even hurts my eyes when I walk outside in the sunlight.

Mad respect for pale Colombian GAF, I thought I was the only pale ass Colombian! It really doesn't help that my dad from Lebanon is pale too though, I really thought I'd get that dark look but nope!

Hell yeah super pale Colombian GAF! :D

In my case, people try to use it as a means of erasing my identity. "You can't possibly be Colombian/Hispanic 'cause you're too pale." :/
Pale Hispanic here :( I hate getting the "Wow YOUR Cuban?" I'm only half but look exactly like my Spanish relatives.

Pau

I think in my case most of the hate is pretty warranted. My paleness even hurts my eyes when I walk outside in the sunlight.

Mad respect for pale Colombian GAF, I thought I was the only pale ass Colombian! It really doesn't help that my dad from Lebanon is pale too though, I really thought I'd get that dark look but nope!
Haha the only other Colombians I know that are as pale as me are part Lebonese too! I walk around Medellin all the time trying to find someone as pale as me but so far the only person who came close was an American tourist.

Pale Hispanic here :( I hate getting the "Wow YOUR Cuban?" I'm only half but look exactly like my Spanish relatives.
Ughhhh I hate that. It's so fucking insulting. I've gotten: "Is that what Colombians are supposed to look like?" I take even more offense 'cause I don't fit the whole "Colombian women are super hot" stereotype so it feels like people are saying "You're not hot enough to be Colombian." :/

Us pale Hispanics have got to stick together. We'll just be super awesome and fabulous together in Boston or NYC one these days.

I don't fit the whole "Colombian women are super hot" stereotype so it feels like people are saying "You're not hot enough to be Colombian." :/

Oh that is not true at all.

Also, yeah the whole "only brown people live in Latin America" is such bull. There is an incredible variety of people.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
To commemorate our move to community.
ibhUJjGO9yM9J0.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Ughhhh I hate that. It's so fucking insulting. I've gotten: "Is that what Colombians are supposed to look like?" I take even more offense 'cause I don't fit the whole "Colombian women are super hot" stereotype so it feels like people are saying "You're not hot enough to be Colombian." :/

Oi oi, Pau. No self-deprecation allowed. ;b

Jowy

Neo Member
So, I have a wedding next week, not sure if I should wear these clothes again, what do you say?

Warning: 2010 picture x_x

21eTm45.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So, I have a wedding next week, not sure if I should wear these clothes again, what do you say?

Warning: 2010 picture x_x

21eTm45.jpg

Insanely oversized. That looks like too much work for a tailor to fix, probably, so I'd revert to more casual clothes if that's your only suit option. You want it more like this :D

Haha the only other Colombians I know that are as pale as me are part Lebonese too! I walk around Medellin all the time trying to find someone as pale as me but so far the only person who came close was an American tourist.

Us pale Hispanics have got to stick together. We'll just be super awesome and fabulous together in Boston or NYC one these days.

That's where my mom is from. I've been there a couple of times but that was a long time ago when I was younger. Now I sound like a hick, with a hint of Colombian and Lebanese in my speech, so I'm sure I'd definitely be called a gringo by my family. I bet we'd fit right in together with our paleness!

Dany

Banned
u gun get laid, son

haha thanks :p and if it means anything I'd say you look much better with the shorter hair.

You remind me of myself, but happier and with glasses.

I'm so sorry? lol

Hi there!

Oh hello *waves back*

401127_10151617447224100_1712706149_n.jpg

Trying on clothes. Looking like a peach.

I like the shirt, did you get it?

GAF hasubando appears >:3

y tu tambien rm88 ;)

Heh I ordered the same shirt :p Still waiting for it to arrive (going to take "ages" since I don't live in the US)

Cool! I went to a show that evening and some folks recognized it. :D It does glow in the dark finely fyi.

The thumbnail of you in your gown confused the FUCK out of me. I couldn't tell it was a graduation gown and thought it was just this massively oversized sport coat or something and I was totally baffled. :lol
My brother thought I had lost my arms... :lol

Omikron

So... we got a child free night Saturday, did dinner and a movie, was great (haven't had one since... December?). Crashed back to earth Sunday with sick and puking child.

JMufLDz.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Trying my damnedest to snap myself out of this hangover. I always, always regret staying out until 4AM, yet I still do it. Supposed to go out again with a friend that's in town tonight. Fuck.

ibmx3xn6afjKTG.jpg

ibcTm9lww7agGq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom