• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PREMATURE EJACULA-TON: PS3 delayed until November 2006 in Japan?

zabuni

Duderz said:
Doesn't that clash with Sony not wanting the PSP to not be a brewing ground for PS1 ports?

No, that kills anyone trying to put a ps1 port out on a disc, and forcing them to either have it downloadable, or make an original game.

Global Launch :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Also,

time for PSPdogs
-- The PSP userbase is 96% male and Sony views this as a problem. Ideally, the company would like more women to play PSP and Sony looks to widen the system's appeal to various demographics.

-- Starting this fall, the PSP will use RSS channel features. Video and voice-over-IP will release in October in "motion jpg" format. The PSP's own version of the EyeToy will launch a month earlier in September and the peripheral will feature EyeToy Play and video chat. The camera is sliver and it attaches to the USB port.

-- The PSP will also include a GPS receiver with an update rate of once every second with a 40-second fix time from a cold start. Minna no Golf (Hot Shots Golf) will be a GPS launch title.

-- Macromedia Flash will be included with a spring Network update.

MrDaravon

I'll say it now - Unless Sony can pull miraculous supplies out of it's ass, a worldwide launch is fucking stupid. If you had a hard time finding a 360, for which there was no demand in Japan, can you imagine trying to get a motherfucking PS3 which has demand in Japan and more demand than the 360 in the US. What the fuck.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
PLAYSTATION 3 GLOBAL LAUNCH

EQUALS

BIGGEST EVENT IN HISTORY OF EARTH

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Global launch. Holy cow. It's gonna be the 360 madness all over the again.

ebay stock rising....

Thanks Jram and JTV

Nintendo really needs all its 20 years of games now and mayber sega for the Rev download to be anything worth having.

All sony needs now is a DualMote

Yoboman

"Several million units will be produced on a monthly basis up until launch
(=greater number than the PS2 was produced in)"

carlos

GhaleonEB said:
So THAT'S how they are going to get good games on the PSP! :lol

Awesome, I'll have to get a 2 gig card to download ff7 or 8 and that will fill up the card and take an eternity to download.....just great....
Another problem, ps1 games for the most part look like ass...I can't name a handful that i'd like to play again....
which brings up another problem, i won't be caught paying again for games i already own....

global launch? this should be good....

VALIS

cvxfreak said:
And it's as good as doomed from a supply standpoint.

^^^^^

But launch demand -1 because I'm gonna keep myself out of the shitstorm until I can casually walk into a store and buy one off the shelf, which will probably in spring '07.

Shit, some of you guys are acting surprised about this global/delayed stuff - where have you been the last 6 months?

On a more hyperbole note - IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES
NOVEMBER.jpg

Top Bottom