• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Trump is forcing the bias narrative. It'll only work with the people who already believe it. I don't understand why he's doing it.

Madness

Our 'people' deplorable. She called racist shitheads deplorable. He literally called all mexican immigrants rapists and criminals.

Shitting me with this question?
RI3Y1G6.gif

The moderators being "fair" doesn't mean they push/pressure both candidates equally. If one is being more evasive and/or refusing to answer and/or speaking gibberish, they are going to press them more than the other.

You guys sound like the kind of people that want game reviews to be "objective". It's becoming increasingly clear by some of the responses in this thread why Trump got as far as he has.

mod isn't being impartial

Like shit! She's calling him out on his shit, he's purposefully not answering questions and going off on random tangents. She has tried getting him back on track but he won't because he doesn't know how to answer the questions. So she's confronting his stupidity. This wouldn't even be happening if there was real presidential nominee for the republicans.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
I am not so convinced that Trump is doing that great. Unless one considers coming off as totally unhinged as winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom