• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilo

Can the audience at least act like they aren't just reading questions that were written down for them an hour ago. It's pretty bad when it's one short sentence and he stumbles through it...

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm really hoping one of the questions is something mundane and stupid,"What is your favorite color?"

Trump: ISIS!

ScribbleD

This one is so insane, but it might slip by because of all the other insanity. I just want to take a minute to appreciate Trump criticizing Clinton for calling a chunk of the country deplorable (for supporting Trump) just 5 minutes after asking, "How stupid is our country?"

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
The moderators being "fair" doesn't mean they push/pressure both candidates equally. If one is being more evasive and/or refusing to answer and/or speaking gibberish, they are going to press them more than the other.

You guys sound like the kind of people that want game reviews to be "objective". It's becoming increasingly clear by some of the responses in this thread why Trump got as far as he has.

Sounds like they have a heart full of neutrality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom