• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the moderator continuing to push Trump is a good idea. It really does look like they're picking on him (he's not answering questions, but everyone sees that, they don't have to keep pushing.)

The comments on why the military might do things isn't appropriate.

Moderators being unfair makes Trump qualified for President.

I mean, the moderators are definitely biased towards Clinton and Trump should be upset about that, but that's shit he should talk about after the debate, not during.

Regiruler

I'm really hoping one of the questions is something mundane and stupid,"What is your favorite color?"

Trump: ISIS!

deathholygrail.png

Magnus

I'm really distressed at seeing some of my friends in the States posting on Facebook saying things like "Trump's better this time, but both are still terrible."

What

How distorted does your view have to be to view this as anything but a complete slam-dunk for Hillary?

Oriel

I hate to say it but I suspect the media will call this debate, at the very least, a draw. Fox will consider Trump the winner of course.

Madness

Wish the mods would hold back. They're giving him ammunition against their moderating bias tbh

True. There is a slight bias here and sure you can say it is because he is dodging the questions but they are being too transparent in their disdain towards him.

I really think Clinton should stop grinning and smirking so much. This isn't some sexist thing, I'd be saying the same thing if it was a guy. Just comes off as smug, flippant, and uncaring. I know its because she thinks what he said is ridiculous, but doesnt come off well.

ElFly

I didn't say that he was going to win, nor did I say that this was going to tip the scales in his favor. I'm not saying tonight was a win, I said that Donald Trump didn't lose this debate. He's been on the offensive the entire time, and Clinton has been on defense. By the same metric I scored the Pence/Kaine debate, Trump is winning.

Please stop condescending to me. Just because I'm not calling this a lock for Hillary Clinton doesn't mean that I haven't been watching this campaign.

Counting Donald Trump out of this election is foolish, and I'm not underestimating him. I'm sorry that position bothers you so much.

yeah

the tapes and the Republican repudiation delivered her Trump basically on a silver platter tonight, and she just went super soft on him

this is stupid. Trump was probably on the edge of collapsing onstage and she just let him do whatever he wants

Trump looks like a rambler but this should have been a roflstomp for Hillary and she has been on the defensive the whole time

what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom