• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

I never said check out a sex tape

CuX2VbmWYAcVrlv.jpg
LMAO

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
And this is why they both suck, not just Trump.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Trump, but still...)

Half of Americans? Have you actually read the deplorables statement?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
It's a weird debate because both keep giving non answers. The only winner is whoever can talk more shit about each other

I've been paying only half attention, but Hillary has been answering just about all of the questions. What are you on about?

Ithil

How he thought the question was about literally tweeting at 3AM and not the fact that he was tweeting bullshit about a woman and a fictional sex tape.

User1608

Banned
I mean I don't think Hillary's done great, but I think it would be hard for most politicians to look great against someone like Trump flailing around wildly.

You just have to remain calm through the storm and look presidential in comparison.
Agreed. At least she didn't get into the shit slinging like he did.

Brinbe

Hillary isn't perfect by any means. She often struggles when on the defensive as she has been throughout the debate. But she is doing fine against a legitimate lunatic. She displayed legitimate empathy and actual plans to combat terror, grow the economy and fight for every American on various progressive issues.

Her opponent is a fucking moron who threw his Veep under the bus, refused to apologize for horrible comments and pretty much played the bully continually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom