• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipo

That was actually a good question by Anderson:

How can you claim to be a president for everyone when you've already written millions of us off as deplorable?

Racists, sexists and xenophobs should be exposed and shamed. Not united and worked with.

smurfx

get some go again
CuX2HS-UIAUvJD0.jpg

Ekai

Has an lgbt question come up?

She could have discussed how LGBT americans would be in danger of being forced into torture by Republicans and have their rights stripped away due to a conservative based SC.

So yea. It totally was related to that question and...Hillary didn't bring it up. I'm not surprised tho.

That was actually a good question by Anderson:

How can you claim to be a president for everyone when you've already written millions of us off as deplorable?
And this is why they both suck, not just Trump.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Trump, but still...)

chefbags

Nathan VanderKlippe
Nathan VanderKlippe – Verified account ‏@nvanderklippe

Explains publicly disagreeing with him “@funder: Update: We now have 4 sources confirming Pence is leaving ticket

YOOOOOO

"She's no girl scout"

oh

my

god

The GAF equivalent of getting banned for saying "He was no angel"

MODS!

And this is why they both suck, not just Trump.

She called around half of America deplorable and people think she'll be a good president(better than Trump, but still...)

It might not be half but alt-right and Donald's core base are deplorable. American. Canadian. European. Doesn't matter. If you support his actions and words you are deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom