• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollycat

https://twitter.com/funder/status/785292939647934465

V5rJgIZ.png

Requoting because shit is about to be lit yo.
Please be real please be real

Brinbe

they did shake hands.

I think Trump did better for himself than most were expecting considering all the shit going on.

Surprise, horserace! Trump won! The media is predictable

Crosseyes

Banned
It's like being thankful to the racist father of my wife who molested her as a kid when he supports us with money when we're in a money and job crisis.

Bearjewpiter

Neo Member
I don't see the issue with this question. There's always issues keeping the candidates on track during debates, not only this year but every year, so why not ask an unexpected question like that and judge their characters more than their abilities to dodge questions?

That was surprisingly bland and low-key. Hillary coasted and won, but the media will probably score it a draw because Trump didn't take his dick out on stage and pee everywhere.

Ithil

The one issue with that answer he gave is it contradicts like, everything he said about her in the debate. He said she never does anything and is all talk but now he says she's a determined fighter who never gives up?

Empty

v v bad debate. absolutely terrible.

trump of course a pathetic national embarrassment with no understanding of any issue but hillary rarely came out of it looking good and got way too caught up in childish shit-slinging instead of being a leader. a shame. it was the opportunity to destroy him by comparison and really pressure down-ballot.

Just like the first debate, the kind of morons who supported Trump to begin with are going to think him being loud and boorish was great, but I don't think he added to his base at all.

For that reason, it's a win for Hillary even though it wasn't her best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom