• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Sorry can I just reiterate, that as an environmental science major, how much the clean coal thing really fucking ticks me off.

It's complete bullshit

Ambient80

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

As soon as that last guy asked his question, PS Vue signs me out and fucks up on my iPad. Didn't get to hear any of it. Fuck that.

ElRenoRaven

Yea looks like they're already calling this one a draw. It really was an awful debate overall. Trump was atrocious and HIllary was ok. Did like that she actually did give some real answers a few times. He never did once.

FairyD

I wonder if Pence knows something big that might be released. I've never heard of a VP leaving the ticket during the campaign

I am disgusted.

Donald's bloviating, Hillary's utter non-defense of reality and common sense...

...I don't know anymore. Maybe I just wanted her to destroy him more gleefully.

Hexa

That went much better for Trump than the last debate. He seemed less nervous. Maybe because he's accepted defeat? It will do nothing to recover from the tapes though.

bounchfx

*sighs* Well, we'll see how things go tomorrow morning with the headlines.

it should be interesting. but here, I have a headline of my own, and it's just as valid as any you'll see on the news
headline: dog found to be better presidential candidate than either of the current ones running.

Fergie

Banned
The one issue with that answer he gave is it contradicts like, everything he said about her in the debate. He said she never does anything and is all talk but now he says she's a determined fighter who never gives up?
What about his stamina jab in the previous one. Lol.

The only coherent, salient point, grounded in reality that Trump makes all night is a genuine compliment to Hillary. This fucking election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom