• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
The needle doesn't move

My hope is that Trump hasn't permanently lowered the bar for decorum in these debates.
Felt like battle rap at times. Audience was shameful, too.

Moderators were on task though

CuX4TcwVUAIHNPQ.jpg

BONE 4 PREZ

TaterTots

Banned
Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. etc. individuals are factually:
1) Deplorable.
2) Shitstains.
3) Mostly irredeemable.

Doesn't mean we can't help them despite how in-human they are.

The big word is irredeemable. When I was younger I had some pretty bad views due to my parents. I've changed a ton. It's hard for me to say someone can be a balanced president when she states millions of Americans are irredeemable.

EDIT; Did you edit your post? That last line wasn't in there before I quoted I think? Maybe I missed it? If so, nvm.

Like....

Why do they need to compliment each other? WTF? They're trying to beat each other, they don't need to compliment each other. Such a WTF? question.

FTF

MSNBC saying what we all think...it was a bad night for American politics.

Bad night for America in general really :/

So weird how the questioners are being given disposable camera to take photos..

... I guess their phones have been locked in a lead safe incase One's a Note7 and explodes taking Trump and Hilary both out.

KiN0

Terrible debate. How much did we actually learn about their policies and positions on issues that actually exists outside the election? And that last question was such a waste, just like most of the audience questions.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
So I missed the debate (just got home). Is there anywhere I can legally stream the broadcast from the beginning or are all the providers only showing live versions?

mjp2417

Banned
Hillary clearly won the debate by any reasonable metric, but I do think it is fair to say that Trump over-performed relative to expectations while Hillary under-performed.

And created a perfect packaged commercial for Clinton. Hillary's answer wouldn't work the same way.

Yeah, what an idiot for giving an honest, respectable answer instead of carefully angling his statement for optimal commercial cutting.

Come the fuck on. The dude is a piece of shit, but give credit where credit is due.

Xilo

Wow, PBS News Hour trying really hard to not say that Trump won. "That was her only good answer", and "she avoided the email question and had no plan for syria."

Madness

this is why i hate "undecideds". They're mostly just stupid people who care about stupid shit. "But do u like him???"

fuck off.

Yup. We need just a few undecided voters but have most questions be given by actual republican and democratic voters. Questions that make each candidate sweat and be vulnerable. These debates have been horrendous.

I don't see how any reasonable person can view Trump's performance as anything but a disaster. He got a couple of cheap shots in, but said nothing of substance, or at all relating to the original questions.

Afrikan

AW HELL NAW

Security dude patted Donald's daughter's Ass...to "guide" her out the door.

anyone see that? Daughter with the green dress. As she was exiting.

edit- there was no reason for him to be that low with his hand..

CBS FEED.

Tiops

I think Hillary could have done a lot better. Trump was just bullshitting as usual, but I didn't see anything that could be bad for him happening, so that's a win for him to me.

Cromat

This was a much better performance for Trump. It will stop the bleeding, but not necessarily enough to prevent his loss (dear God I hope so).

Tagg9

They all are. They creep me the fuck out.

Actually, I've seen the odd episode of Celebrity Apprentice and his sons and Ivanka all come across as surprisingly normal, bordering on intelligent and competent even. I feel sorry for them having to support him lol.

Even if it is bullshit, it was a legit answer and probably the most human thing he has said this entire debate.

And basically, Clinton looks bad with her non-answer, but Trump ends on a good note.

Definitely not the way Clinton wanted it to end.

Like I said, what can you say nice about Trump? That's like asking what the math is behind making a SpaceX rocket work.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Sorry can I just reiterate, that as an environmental science major, how much the clean coal thing really fucking ticks me off.

It's complete bullshit

Why? What do you have against clean coal? Do you prefer dirty coal? Why do you hate the environement? Climate change might be a hoax but we still could use some cleaner coal.

Joeytj

Banned
That ending... wasn't bad for Hillary.

The "fighter" thing was really good. Won't change the race. I think this was Trump's way of at least going out well.

But the damage has been done since Friday. More things will come out about Trump and it will just solidify HIllary's victory.

Nah he shitted on his running mate, you going to hear that all day tomorrow.
If there's more than smoke to the Pence rumors, this debate will be irrelevant anyway. But I'm guessing you will hear a lot of "Hillary didn't defend herself strongly" and "Trump was much more controlled and measured" from people who are invested in appearing unbiased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom