• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the point to Pence dropping. He was already a dying political figure before he took the VP offer.

He will of course be like Palin was to McCain in that he will spend this last month pimping himself.

Lol at this quote from that article:

“This is the most united ticket that we've ever seen,” Jason Miller, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, said after the debate. “Mr. Trump and Gov. Pence talk every single day. This is a great ticket. Couldn't be stronger. And the rest of this is just silly nonsense.”

rjinaz

Do we expect this to be something legit?

I need sleep.
naggers-south-park-spoof-t-shirt-18.jpg

kevin1025

Banned
I don't see the point to Pence dropping. He was already a dying political figure before he took the VP offer.

He will of course be like Palin was to McCain in that he will spend this last month pimping himself.

It would be strange, especially after the whole reaffirming his support today, but I think there's more coming on Trump in the pipeline and he wants no part in it.

We need a video montage of all the Trump whining and bitching at the moderators. Was one of the most pathetic things I've witnessed in my life. So fucking cringe-worthy.

We need a video montage of all the Trump whining and bitching at the moderators. Was one of the most pathetic things I've witnessed in my life. So fucking cringe-worthy.

It was really bizarre that I didn't hear much talk about that in the post-debate punditry. I thought for sure they were gonna rake him over the coals for that, but they were too busy saying crap like "his attacks on Clinton were effective!"

shiba5

Argh, Washington Post... you're going to make me break down and buy you again even though all I end up doing is using you in my fireplace.

I wish she would have said how the stuff on that tape is decidedly not just "locker room" talk, there's a huge gulf between talking about sex using frank terms (which is fine) and talking about abusing power and privilege to get away with assaulting women. Most fathers, pastors, and mentors in America grow up telling their sons to respect women and cherish their wives. Trump's comments are downright wicked and are the words of a fundamentally damaged character.

I know that 80% or so of evangelicals will go through an insane amount of mental contortion to support Trump. But I would like for her campaign's messaging on this issue to pick up some evangelical vernacular (yes, this is a thing) and try to break through to religious conservatives.

DOWN

Banned
Pence isn't leaving. Too many voters and GOP will consider it sabotage of their ticket, and then Pence can't even dream of being on a 2020 ticket or primary debates.

bender

What time is it?
Just finished the debate. Sniffling Trump is back. Not that it matters after this past week but he had a much better performance tonight. Loved the last question. Hillary's answer was a bit of a cop-out but I'm not sure the is much to praise about Trump otherwise. Trump's answer was great and probably the reason Hillary went the route she did. A fighter who doesn't give up is a pretty strong endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom