• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be just like in the first debate. Some will argue that Trump won it, there will be arguments...

But 3 days later and everyone will just straight up admit that Trump lost the debate.

Surfinn

Still catching up but my god this Corey guy on CNN is insufferable scum. Did he really just try to say sexual assault is usual locker room talk?

Dude should be fired.

blackflag

That Scott Dworkin guy is tweeting some "evidence" about Trump being connected to an underage sex party or something. 🤔
Edit: nvm this guy is obviously just a troll

This is actually an ongoing civil case with several witnesses. You can look it up on Snopes.

Not saying it's true just that it's a case...anyone can allege anything.

chadskin

Get your bicycles. We goin' for a ride.

Robert Costa of the Washington Post:

"The night is just getting started."

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/785349205917245440

giphy.gif

Gattsu25

Banned
Still catching up but my god this Corey guy on CNN is insufferable scum. Did he really just try to say sexual assault is locker room talk?

Dude should be fired.
Here not going anywhere. CNN reportedly payed $500,000 to hire him. He still works for Trump, btw. Not officially but he still advises Trump while collecting a paycheck severance.

Surfinn

Here not going anywhere. CNN reportedly payed $500,000 to hire him. He still works for Trump, btw. Not officially but he still advises Trump while collecting a paycheck severance.
Jesus. Not sure what's worse honestly, lol.

Is there a source for this?

Anderson forcing Donald to deny that he's ever made unwanted advances towards women was probably the most important moment of the night, as it basically guarantees this next week will be dominated by women stepping forward claiming otherwise.

kevin1025

Banned
Why does everything happen at midnight? Are millennial reporters waiting for old people to go to sleep so they can steal their phones?

Likely to take over the news cycle of the incoming day.

I should add, David Fahrenthold, also of the Post and of bus tape fame, mentioned that they're "working on it. Keep reading!" That was a little over an hour ago.

shiba5

Anderson forcing Donald to deny that he's ever made unwanted advances towards women was probably the most important moment of the night, as it basically guarantees this next week will be dominated by women stepping forward claiming otherwise.

Don't forget him looming menacingly over Clinton at various times trying to intimidate her. Textbook abuser.

chadskin

On Pence:
An aide to Pence, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the vice-presidential nominee stayed in touch with Trump over the weekend, urging Trump to make a more direct apology. The aide said Pence was pleased by Trump’s expression of contrition over the tape at the beginning of the debate.

“Trump needed the space to clean up the audio tape and I think his apology at the beginning of the debate was the strongest yet,” said the aide, adding that the Indiana governor felt the same way.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-donald-trump-mike-pence-229523#ixzz4MeqWAnA0

Guess he's not going anywhere for the time being.

Wiz

Just finished watching. My hot take: Trump did better than the first debate, which isn't saying much. But You can tell he actually prepared.

Hillary had some rough answers throughout the night (emails, Syria), but I felt she held her own and had better answers on policy and overall brighter message for the future. She wins this one for that reason.

Overall a really messy and dirty debate. Lots of attacking, but on substance. Trump kept himself alive, but didn't do anything to bring his campaign back. The last questions was a real breath of fresh air. Glad to hear something positive.

Cuburt

I thought the same thing.

It's one thing if he doesn't say anything, but to deny something like that will get more women to come forward if this is behavior he has a habit of doing.

Jeffrey

anderson should have flipped the question

'so are you saying you have sexually assaulted women?'

because he clearly wasn't denying it so far.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Yep. That answer was a pretty big sign that something is on the horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom