• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's....nothing?

Just that the the Commission on Debates stopped the Trump campaign from putting the 4 women in the Family Stage. They got mad, "threatened" to not show up to Las Vegas.

BOOOOOOO

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Robert Costa ‏@costareports 38s39 seconds ago
TUNE INTO MSNBC... will discuss story right after it posts

Finally something legit tonight. Megaton or Carnival of Stupid? Tune in to find out.

Given that this is coming from Costa, I'm thinking closer to Megaton.

I stayed up for this?

B5B0Ukn.gif

.JayZii

Banned
Trump campaign wanted to have a Jerry Springer-esque showdown with Bill Clinton and his accusers that Trump brought to the debate. But decided not to because of debate organizers.

Not much of a story.

It's....nothing?

Just that the the Commission on Debates stopped the Trump campaign from putting the 4 women in the Family Stage. They got mad, "threatened" to not show up to Las Vegas.

BOOOOOOO

Trump wanted something that was totally stupid, and was told "nah, that's stupid"? Shocker.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Trump campaign wanted to have a Jerry Springer-esque showdown with Bill Clinton and his accusers that Trump brought to the debate. But decided not to.

Not much of a story.

Booooooooo!

The only thing this tells me is he probably thought he woulf have this slam dunk moment, overshadow the debate and not have to prepare. Probably played out great in his head.

VariantX

Yeah that wasn't going to happen and they had to know it wasn't going to fly. Literally trying to make this debate into a fight on the national stage. If the debate ceases to be a debate, Trump will always win in that scenario.

Mahonay

Banned
Tonight has left me really depressed. At least I can escape the stupidity of America in my sleep.
Yeah it hurts to think how much support he still has somehow after all of this.

Like, he'll almost definitely lose the election, but it's going to be way too close for comfort.

chadskin

Giuliani was highly critical of Fahrenkopf in an interview after the debate Sunday and said the Trump campaign is considering asking for him to step aside before the third and final debate, scheduled for Sept. 19 in Las Vegas.

Giuliani said it was unfair that the commission allowed Mark Cuban, a billionaire Trump tormenter and Clinton surrogate, to sit in the front row, but would not permit Bill Clinton’s accusers to sit in Trump’s family box.

Unbelievable campaign.

watershed

Banned
I knew it would be a non-story. WaPo hyping it up for the clicks and the high visibility. What we need is another oppo research dump. Probably tomorrow or Tuesday.

Mahonay

Banned
I don't think Trump will do the third debate. If polling continues like expected I think he'lol bail on it.
Trump supporters and Fox News believe he actually won tonight.

Trump is probably excited for a third debate and will crank up the crazy theatrics even more.

I don't think Trump will do the third debate. If polling continues like expected I think he'lol bail on it.

He'll have too many people telling him it'll look weak on his part. That or they'll spin it as the CPD not giving Trump fair treatment so they refuse to do a third. Fuck, who knows that this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom