• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Princess Leia's Star Wars bikini fetches $175,000

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cn08q0qg2lzo

A gold bikini worn by the late Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi has been sold for $175,000 (£136,000) at auction.

The Star Wars costume is one of the most famous outfits in film history.

It includes a bikini top, bikini plates, hip rings, an armlet and bracelet.

2062.jpg

Haint

That's actually dirt cheap considering how many incredibly wealthy nerds there are. A lot of normal everday upper middle class people will piss more than that away gambling on sports and options.

dem

That's actually dirt cheap considering how many incredibly wealthy nerds there are. A lot of normal everday upper middle class people will piss more than that away gambling on sports and options.

I thought it sounded cheap for the “cultural” significance as well.

It’s a stand out piece from Star Wars.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
That seems pretty low for one of the most iconic costumes in cinema history.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
One particularly wealthy nerd with a massive Star Wars collection dying probably didn’t help that market (Paul Allen.)

Kamina

Golden Boy
I don’t want to know what the buyer is planning to do with it…💀

Edit: Unless it’s a hot chick. Then I absolutely want to know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom