• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prosecutors: Sleeping West Seattle man woke to find woman raping him

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
So, did he have an erection in his sleep, or something? I'm not saying this isn't awful, but I've never heard of a man being raped by a woman as he slept.

I know a girl who fucks guys while they're asleep all the time, but only after getting permission in advance. She's also smoking hot, but the part that makes it ok is the permission.

tkscz

Errm.....

She doesnt look heavy.

But sidenote, I thought there had to be penetration to be classed as rape? Isnt this sexual assault?

Rape is rape when it's sex that isn't consented to.

Also, I say her weight was made up by the cops/victim, or she was bigger when it happened. Because, unless she is 5'10" or taller, she is not 240 lbs.

Really? That isn't all that heavy.

I'm surprised this isn't being downplayed. Whenever a woman rapes a man, it's not given much attention.

The avatar quote is too easy.

But yeah, that's pretty fucked up. Now pass me the Doritos before I blow my brains out!

Volimar

I don't know, but as you insinuated with your post - it was predictable. Let's just get the NeoGAF torch mob pile-up over with early so I can have a meaningful conversation about this fat rapist.

I'm pretty sick of GAF fat shaming rapists. Check your privilege!

450297-fd7ad5e8-3c2e-11e4-bf5a-0352721e6660.jpg
image.php

Forgive me, GAF...

dani_dc

That's nightmare stuff, not only did he get raped but he got so at his house while sleeping. I can't imagine him feeling safe at home or when going to sleep after this.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Why are you posting a picture of a pear?

image.php

Forgive me, GAF...

Because any thread about a woman can't go too far without the inevitable discussion about her appearance, including rating how various posters would or wouldn't have sex with her...

Seriously, even though this is a sex related case, just go back up over those quotes and imagine female GAFers said them with regards to a male on female rape.

How fucked up would that be?

I'm honestly not sure if I'm more offended by the dismissal of male rape in this thread, or the fact that the discussion immediately devolved into people talking about how fuckable a goddamn rapist is because she just so happens to possess a vagina and apparently that just gives that sort of talk the green light.

Just....jesus christ, people.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Seems to be fair number of people fixating on her weight and looks, why?
Because they think rape is OK as long as the perpetrator is a hot female, apparently. Can't say why they think that, though. It's not like there's good rape and bad rape :/

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I'm honestly not sure if I'm more offended by the dismissal of male rape in this thread, or the fact that the discussion immediately devolved into people talking about how fuckable a goddamn rapist is because she just so happens to possess a vagina and apparently that just gives that sort of talk the green light.

Just....jesus christ, people.

Because any thread about a woman has to have the inevitable "would you or wouldn't you" discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom