• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 4 | "Summer 2012"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyzard

Banned
REALLY worried about CoD and NFS vita though oO Least we have a decent fallback if they flop now.

Wow, nice DLC job on lbp2, would get it if I had 2.

imUzVb98KWyJU.gif

tear away looks great but a little hesitant with all that touch and other stuff (yelling, back touch, tilting etc)....I thought same about escape plan (looks great) but just got aggravated with the controls.

KZ looking good....Im not a shootbang fan but something caught my eye.

PS Mobile ive always been hyped for so cant wait for that.

fukyeah for BLOPS that LOGO looking tight as hell :/

Ass creed looking good....not a fan of the series but my GF is so ill be grabbing that

overall im pretty happy....the showing definitely pales in comparison to the epic E3 showing though

I was hoping for more even if it was pointless to do so. Tearaway looks like an okay platformer full of the dumb touch stuff games like Uncharted were panned for... and that was the most interesting thing :/

Ahh well at least I get some Breath of Fire action in two weeks

KAL2006

Banned
We can all agree COD for VIta will be a piece of shit. Sony should have funded the game and made sure it was a quality exclusive as well as help with marketing. Oh well, at least Killzone looks great.

Sol1dus

We can all agree COD for VIta will be a piece of shit. Sony should have funded the game and made sure it was a quality exclusive as well as help with marketing. Oh well, at least Killzone looks great.

Umm, hate to break it to you, but Activision is under contract with Microsoft. Thus, why Sony can't even show the Vita title.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
What is with Media Molecule and having main heros that don't DO anything in their games? It's sad, because of all their personality, yet they rarely feel like they're doing anything...

But at any rate, Tearaway itself looks charming overall. The whole "Let me deal with the enemey!" (tosses him back into door) thing was probably the most anti-climatic moment in the world, however, haha.

With Crossbuy.... I don't like the idea he just mentioned "Buy on PS3, get on Vita".... doesn't work the other way around? Hm. Physical copy for PS3 + Digital Vita download? Oh well, more reason for me to actually get a PS3 again...

The PSM (Hehe, reminds me of Playstation Magazine...) PS Mobile stuff is cool. PSV games, PSP games, Minis, Mobile... so many names for basically the same things.

I'm glad to see Indies getting another way onto the system, though. Bit sized gaming is nice on the Vita, so looking forward to that.

KAL2006

Banned
Umm, hate to break it to you, but Activision is under contract with Microsoft. Thus, why Sony can't even show the Vita title.

I doubt they are not allowed to show it, also 4vs4 multiplayer is enough information for me to know it's likely a rush job by Activision.

Man, it must be shit-tier quality for them to still not show any footage. Killzone might scratch that FPS itch though..

God damn it Sony why couldn't you have shown what was in the vita pipeline at e3 I would have bought one alot sooner and would be using it right now on my trip. Oh well I'll pick it up at the next price drop/promo I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom