• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Disgaea or LBP is a heck of a tough decision. I'd just flip a coin
and secretly hope it lands on Disgaea

Takao

Banned
I had it preordered obviously. Gotta get those sweet preorder exclusives!

It's kind of sad that Vita isn't getting this year's Ben 10. Not that I play those games, but it's a sign of how the platform is doing. D3 was releasing those things on PSP up until like last year.

It's kind of sad that Vita isn't getting this year's Ben 10. Not that I play those games, but it's a sign of how the platform is doing. D3 was releasing those things on PSP up until like last year.

wasn't there an amazon listing about ben 10? poor Vita.

I have a 3DS already. Are you not concerned at all about the hacks and exploits? I mean, they've gotten PSP ISO's running on it. I wonder if by next year Vita software will be easily available.

PSP was hacked to hell and back, and it still ended up having the best library of games on a handheld this generation, especially if you're an RPG fan. So.. no, I'm not really that concerned, to be honest.

Hobohodo

Just bought Fuel Tiracas as its the only PS Mobile game I could afford with what change I had in my wallet. Going in blind so I hope it's pretty decent, not that it really matters when it's only 40p.

OmegaZero

I have a 3DS already. Are you not concerned at all about the hacks and exploits? I mean, they've gotten PSP ISO's running on it. I wonder if by next year Vita software will be easily available.

Well, they have to use exploits found in various PSN games to get that to work, no?
Getting Vita ISOs working is a much more difficult endeavor, from what I can tell.

Then again, I don't know anything about that kind of thing.

PSP was hacked to hell and back, and it still ended up having the best library of games on a handheld this generation, especially if you're an RPG fan. So.. no, I'm not really that concerned, to be honest.

That's when there were tons of companies still making PSP games because they thought the market would turn around. Now, most of those companies are gone and only a handful are making Vita games (look at the current lineup and what's on track). In addition, the PSP had an installed base worth making games for on day 1, Vita is significantly behind.

If you're not concerned because you just don't care that's fine. But if you think companies are going to keep, errrrrr, start making Vita games you're going to be disappointed.

Hot Shots Golf WI is $9.99 right at this moment on Amazon. Go get if if you don't have it yet.

Edit: From GoHastings. Add 4 dollars shipping. Still a good deal.

Massa

That's when there were tons of companies still making PSP games because they thought the market would turn around. Now, most of those companies are gone and only a handful are making Vita games (look at the current lineup and what's on track). In addition, the PSP had an installed base worth making games for on day 1, Vita is significantly behind.

If you're not concerned because you just don't care that's fine. But if you think companies are going to keep, errrrrr, start making Vita games you're going to be disappointed.

In any case that has absolutely nothing to do with people finding exploits in the PSP emulator on the Vita.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Hot Shots Golf WI is $9.99 right at this moment on Amazon. Go get if if you don't have it yet.

Edit: From GoHastings. Add 4 dollars shipping. Still a good deal.

It's also 9.99 on the gohastings website, and they ship for $2.96. So, you'd save about a dollar!

But yes, go buy this game.

Carl

Just bought Fuel Tiracas as its the only PS Mobile game I could afford with what change I had in my wallet. Going in blind so I hope it's pretty decent, not that it really matters when it's only 40p.

Probably the best thing you'll ever buy for 40p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom