• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasec

Since i finished all my vita games, being the last one Dokuro, decided to finally stop resisting my urge and i bought Wipeout 2048.

I loved the demo, so i hope the game will be a blast to play and entertain me until other games like StreetxTekken, Jet set radio and AC3:Liberation make me kill my vita's battery. xP

Coconut

Banned
Holy shit at the new Spy Hunter video, bwahahaha.

Friend Network
R∞M for PSP was canned though.

I was thinking a something a lot more like Animal Crossing and both of those things are very japanese. Which I know is a weird thing to say about something like that that sony would put out but, whatever. I faulting both nintendo and sony for being companies tha tare capable of putting out a decent interactive enviroment, I shame them for not thinking clearer specifically nintendo.

Sid

Everyone should just ignore the port beggers in the vita game threads entirely from now on imo,this shit is just annoying.

Everyone should just ignore the port beggers in the vita game threads entirely from now on imo,this shit is just annoying.

I know I do. It's just frustrating that it is tolerated, yet if I go into a thread and say a game should be on the vita I would likely get banned.

chualie

just saw some Orgarhythm videos on Youtube and I have no clue whats going on.
Looks like a Patapon/Pikmin combination.
Can someone enlighten me, the game looks fun :]

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Please, like there aren't a million 'They should put this on Vita!' posts. I think I've seen that statement for every single big budget console game.

New completely non playstation avatar ahoy.

Oh yeah 16 GB is working out quiteeee nice. Downloaded all of my PSP games on there (about 6), 6 PS1 games, a crapload of minis thanks to Plus, 2 PSM games, and just vita game bubbles, other Misc stuff and I still have 4 gigs to play with. Which will be nicely filled by RCR and Jet Set Radio.

16GB minimum for anybody half serious about digital content. Really. I felt comfy with the 8GB till I was juggling around my PSP games now I just download whatever the hell I want. It's beautiful.

Gxgear

Ok ok. Anyone got some cool Dokuro avatars?
Ones from official site?

icon_img.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There is not a single lick of that Walking Dead game, the Family Guy game, or Spy Hunter gameplay. All Activision titles.

It reminds me of the NES days when they're hoping to god people will buy it out of nostalgia/fandom.

Carl

New completely non playstation avatar ahoy.

Oh yeah 16 GB is working out quiteeee nice. Downloaded all of my PSP games on there (about 6), 6 PS1 games, a crapload of minis thanks to Plus, 2 PSM games, and just vita game bubbles, other Misc stuff and I still have 4 gigs to play with. Which will be nicely filled by RCR and Jet Set Radio.

16GB minimum for anybody half serious about digital content. Really. I felt comfy with the 8GB till I was juggling around my PSP games now I just download whatever the hell I want. It's beautiful.

Didn't realise who you were for a few seconds. I mostly recognise people by avatar rather than name :p

Glad you're getting on okay with new memory card.

Vitacat

There is not a single lick of that Walking Dead game, the Family Guy game, or Spy Hunter gameplay. All Activision titles.

It reminds me of the NES days when they're hoping to god people will buy it out of nostalgia/fandom.

Actually there has been some gameplay video of Spy Hunter, and it's horrifically bad.

Takao

Banned

Warner's publishing the new Spy Hunter. They got it during the Midway garage sale.

Didn't realise who you were for a few seconds. I mostly recognise people by avatar rather than name :p

Glad you're getting on okay with new memory card.

Same here, for the longest I didn't know your username was Carl. I immediately thought "Theres Metal Gear Pony guy" and knew who it was.

Famassu

Insomniac is so pathetic this generation,mere shell of their former selves,The PS3 Ratchet games were rehashed of the PS2 ones with less charm,worse level design boring weapons and difficulty set for headless monkeys and their Resistance games are soulless and horrible.
Still continuing with your horrible taste in games, I see (edit: or rather, your completely irrational hatred of great games). A Crack In Time is anything but a rehash of any old R&C (& Tools of Destruction is good as well, though somewhat unsurprising) AND it's pretty much the best R&C (or at the very least a tie with Up Your Arsenal)..

Resistance 1 was a good first FPS for PS3 and the third game is one of the better FPSs of this generation. THe only misses have been Resistance 2 & that coop R&C this gen, so far.

spannicus

Shiiiiiiit at least somebody wanna show their games off. Especially when marketing costs more than development. Next video I wanna see is Declassified to the Black eyed Peas song Boom Boom Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom